My Airliner website presentation

Hi all, i was thinking why not, when i have some free time, lets make it (my airliner) real.
Here is a link to my airlinesim airliner web page:

www.adriaair.info

6 Likes

Great job! :100:

itā€™s nice that Iā€™m not the only crazy person who puts in so much effort :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah, nice, just like in the good old days when many players designed websites, boarding passes, logos and liveries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was thinking of a very similar page but simply lack time doing it. But this is a really nice work!! Very well done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys. Yes, i just have much more free time in new company and new working place that basically 1/4 of my office time i have nothing to do. So i was thinking why not, lets make it more interestingā€¦

This is so cool! Really well done. By the way: how did you do the aircraft design on the ā€œfleetā€ site? What tools did you use to design the livery? Many thanks

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks a lot. I did it in photoshop, but tempalte i made by my self. Basically, i found photos of airplanes (blank) on internet and then made this kind of templates on my own.

When you make a template in photo shop, divide in lyres most of the things, for example windows, wing, engineā€¦.

This link should help you a lot!

2 Likes

seems the site is broken now (Whois veriļ¬cation is pending) :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi @Robert73, thanks for letting me know about this issue. No idea why was this happening again, verification was done already, but anyway it is repeated and website will re)activate automatically, usually within 24 - 48 hours.

Hope to see you again on our website and thanks again for informing me about this issue.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really professional looking website - super cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! This whole project is really making this game more fun.

1 Like

I also had one of these wix sites up a while back. But this is much, much neater. Kudos on the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Without diverting attention from the great side, I would like to point out another one (only in German).

Shangri La Worldwide

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. Shame your website is not active anymore, i would like to make kind of cross promotion and make them more allive :slight_smile:

Amazing website, very nicely done. Is this is a website of your airliner?

It is, of course. :wink:

1 Like

What Iā€™ve been wanting to do for years is create a virtual airline for flight sim using airline sim. Virtual airlines allow people to simulate being airline pilots through home flight sims. MOST of them follow real world airlines such as Delta Virtual Airlines or British Virtual Airlines.

I want to create a virtual airline using the data from AS, because thatā€™ll mean fleets, hubs, routes, departure/arrival times HERE would actually impact other people.

1 Like

That is one good idea, but to be honest a lot of work. I had one virtual airliner before with around 50 pilots flying with me together on FS2020, but after some time i just did not manage to continue because of really to many obligations which must be done. But again, good idea and would like to hear you planā€¦

Lol well step 1 is figure out how to be successful on Yeoido :joy: