My first flight

now i am working to add more interlining, and i have got 5 already and waiting more to join

btw: a very stylish livery at your plane. Looks good

I just restarted a new one

me… I have signed interlining with 18 airlines

keep an eye on your interlining agreements. The number of network managers and so your staff costs could increase dramatically if you have too much IL or IL with big airlines.

will it increase my ticket selling volume?

normally it will increase.

A negative point to think about (beside the staff costs): if you fly the same route as one of your IL-partners and your partner has a better rating (lower price, better service etc) on this route than your airline, your passengers can use the airline of your IL-partner, too. So you lost this bookings.

I try to get the one from international carriers as I focus in domestic destinations only. Likewise, most of them just fly to my hub-BKK, then I can carry their passengers to my destination locally.

I have one problem as I use ATR 50 fly to Bangkok-Yangon and Bangkok-Vientian both flight keeps cancel and said I flew to the wrong airport what can I do?

You can (or must^^) transfer the airplane to Bangkok.

I did I fly from BKK to Vientian and fly back to BKK then fly from BKK to Yangon and again back to BKK

I mean where you can see the bookings of the certain plane… there you can place a transfer flight to another airport.

I can not gain more passengers for 3 days in row

I think because I closed 2 routes and reroute my plane from those destinations because now it flies to correct destination without any cancellation again.

After two major adjustment, the seat types and on-board services, my airline has almost always full occupied seats.

After a long sick of slow connection in Stapleton :mad:, now I moved to Tempelhof. Moreover I moved my HUB to Singapore as well :unsure:

Welcome to Tempelhof server. May be we can have an IL in the future

It runs smooth there

Until now I enjoy playing in Tempelhof so far, and yes if you have any flights to Singapore please feel free to sign interlining. Likewise, many thanks for welcoming.

Emm, Stapleton is more competitive, though there are still several lines waiting for being opened.