New exclusive game world (server) “Flight”. Opening soon!

We, a team of experienced players, are launching a new exclusive server "FLIGHT"
We invite those who wish to join us. It will be interesting!

Basic server settings and rules:

• Each player can create up to 6 holdings (maximum 2 on the Continent).
  • Each holding can create airlines in 9 countries on its Continent and 2 in any other part of the world (the number of airlines in the holding is not limited).
  • There are several types of airlines on the server. Passenger: traditional, low-cost airlines, charter, regional. As well as cargo airlines.
  • All countries of the world are open to foreign investment.
  • Large selection of aircraft on the market with delivery within 1 hour. As well as a specialized leasing company on the server. No one will have any problems with the choice of aircraft.
  • We use real airline names, both current and past. Fictitious airline names are possible in certain cases.
  • The authorized capital of the holding is 75 million, subsidies are provided for some types of airlines.
  • Allowed cooperation between their companies.
  • Double slots at airports.
  • There are no night bans.
  • Demand at 50% with a gradual increase in demand.
  • Allowed IPO and all actions related to it.
  • Ability to join or create your own alliance.
  • 5 and 8 free air allowed.

And:

• Chat channel for communication with other players.
  • Experienced administrators who will advise you on how to set up airlines for profit
  • Friendly administration

How much is it:
When starting the server, we ask for payment 3 months in advance, this is due to the requirement of AS. Payment per month will be approximately 17-22 euros / month (the exact price depends on the number of players on the server at the moment). After 3 months of playing, payment is made 1 month in advance.
If you cannot make a payment 3 months in advance, please contact us and we will discuss a different payment.

Now there are 11 of us. Once we have collected enough funds, we will be ready to launch the server. We are targeting a launch on MARCH 10-15.

If you love super brands, at the moment such names as American airlines, JetBlue, US airways, NWA, Air Canada, WestJet, LATAM Group, Avianca Group, Azul, AeroMexico, AirFrance-KLM, IAG Group (British airways, Iberia, Vueling and others), Air Europa, SAS Group, Norwegian Group, ITA airways, Air Italy, Aegen, Virgin Group, Raynair Group, EasyJet, Wizz Air, Etihad, Qatar airways, Gulf air, Saudia, Air Arabia, Aeroflot Group , S7 airlines, UIA (Ukraine), Air Astana, China Eastern, China Southern, Hainan airlines, Asiana, Korean Air, Japan airlines, All Nippon airways, EVA air, China airlines (Taiwan), Cathay Pacific, Lion Group, Singapore airlines , Garuda, Malayasia airlines, Thai airways, Vietnam airlines, Qantas Group and many other airlines

• Also for some countries the use of fictitious names is possible

If you want to have interesting fun in your favorite game with fairly realistic rules, with a lot of freedom for the players, then don’t hesitate and contact us as soon as possible

1 Like

We currently have 5 players and are looking for more! Lots of great markets are open!

Still looking for more players! Many great airlines are available!!

1 Like

Still looking for more players! Many great airlines are available!!

I’m telling you I wish I could join but I have certain obstacles.

I’m interested to join if possible?

Hi guys do you have any space available?

How Do I join the server

Is there any spaces on this server?

I wanna join too. Do you have any place ?

Any vacant place for this server?