New Game World "Kennedy"

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing well! I haven’t seen any threads for a new game world in a while, so I thought I’d take this opportunity to host one of my own. This game world is called “Kennedy” and offers infinite opportunities to new and experienced players alike! If interested please join the Discord server below!

Server Configuration:

• Nighttime Bans: Off
  • Ground Networks: On
  • Slots: Double
  • Stock Market/IPOs: Enabled
  • Dynamic Turnaround Times: Enabled
  • Aircraft Types: ALL Aircraft Allowed
  • Used A/C at Start: Yes
  • Demand: Starting at 85% and increasing.
  • ORS: New

Other Server Information:

• Players: 10 (Myself Included)
  • Cost: Initial Down Payment of 108 Euros, then monthly payments of 36 Euros
  • Starting Capital: 100 Million
  • ATO Budget: 50 Million
  • Interlining Between Holdings: Allowed

Holding Rules:

• 3 Initial Holdings at Start, Then 4 Holdings After 30 Days, Then 5 Holdings After 60 Days
  • First 4 Holdings must be passenger or cargo airlines (or holdings) based at any desired airport. (Max of 2 Holdings in USA and EU)
  • 5th Holding must be a service entity.

Hub Rules:

• Maximum of 6 Hubs for all airlines based in the USA and China.
  • Maximum of 5 Hubs for low-cost carriers based in the EU. (Hubs Maximum of three 8-Bar Hubs and two 9-Bar Hubs)
  • Maximum of 4 Hubs for all other airlines.
  • For airlines based in the USA and China, the player’s first two hubs are exclusive to them for the first 90 days. All other hubs are open to all respective players.
  • For all other airlines, the players starting base (or first hub) are exclusive to them for the first 90 days. All other hubs are open to all respective players.

Other Rules:

• To protect players in smaller countries, we will be using List C for open investment.
  • No overbidding on any aircraft allowed.
  • All airline names, real and fictional, are welcome.
  • Be kind, and respectful, and act appropriately towards others.

Discord Link: Airlinesim Kennedy Server

1 Like

UPDATE: This gameworld is no longer in the process of being launched due to a lack of interest.