New March Game World

Hi, could anyone shed some light on if the new March game world will have IPO’s as well as used aircraft.

I really enjoy the game but I feel like 10,000,000 is too low an amount to start with and it needs to be more. Is this a consideration at all?

IPOs in their current form will almost certainly never make a comeback in any game world, unless it’s an exclusive one and they want it.

We haven’t decided on used aircraft yet (if there will be used aircraft, I am fairly certain it would only be recent ones) and I also doubt we’ll increase the starting money. Since it’s a three year game world, the long-term effects outweigh the benefits/fun-factor of a quick start. But we’ll consider both options for short-term worlds.

2 Likes

Thanks Martin,

Good points, a used aircraft market with at least current aircraft would be great. Will medium term worlds have the double slots as well, I persobally prefer it to be as ‘realistic’ as possible.

Double slots are something we only really use for short-tern, “beginner style” game worlds.

1 Like

It might be a good idea to offer maybe 15% discount code for credits purchase when the new world starts?

Also, I want to respond to something in the news blog, where is the best place to do so?

Since you are posting to a thread commenting on the blog post, I don’t quite understand the question :smiley:

If it’s about the game world, post it here. If it’s about something else, create a new thread. If it’s something you don’t want to discuss publicly, send it to support@airlinesim.aero.

Do someone know when the server will be released?
Im very hyped :stuck_out_tongue:
hope soon pls :pray:

Probably tomorrow. Details to follow when it goes online :smiley:

1 Like