New Players at Nicosia?

Welcome to Nicosia!

There are plenty of good rates from different players at this server, but keep a slow growth without too much risk for now.

There are several big and reliable players around. However, do not forget that IL is very important, but expensive for small airlines as well. Especially Turkey could be a good place for a medium sized Partner.

You can find lots of help in the Wiki or here at the Board.

Hey Biber, thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I just started flights roughly 36 hours ago, so new planes yet. I'm figuring that if all goes well after a couple weeks, I might add another regional jet.

Yup! Turkey seems to have a few big airlines, and since I've got a few destinations there, I'll see about there first. Though, how costly is it?

For now, I'll be focusing on my ORS rating. I think I've got a basic idea of how it works, but it seems pretty low for my flights - dunno if its at where it should be for a newbie, though. 

Guess who’s back??? I’m in for a fight in the USA!!! Who’s with me?!

There is an opportunity in Venzuela.

CCS is open and at present as well not ruined by this guy *most people don't like* (sorry this is the nicest thing I can say about him ;-) ).

There are enough friendly players around who would be glad to assist and offer IL.

Chile could use a reliable player as well who can withstand to IL with this unmentionable player mentioned above.

Who is searched?

Any new player who is in need for a place to start.

CCS still seems to be empty…

…maybe I should give it a try.

Any nice IL partners in the neighborhood (PTY, BOG)?

Does anyone know about domestic market in Venezuela? Dash or CRJ to start with?

Pretty quiet here...hope, this is not one of these retirement home servers...  :P

Anyway, today, a young but at the same time traditional airline has started its operations in Caracas: LAL Linéas Aeropostal Lationoamérica.

Let´s see what happens...

There are good players around, but as for most servers, new players are needed. Unfortunately, options are limited in America, but there are few options now.

I have airlines in Dom Rep, Columbia and Trinidad, but you can find IL partner in Brazil and the US for example.

There are good players around, but as for most servers, new players are needed. Unfortunately, options are limited in America, but there are few options now.

I have airlines in Dom Rep, Columbia and Trinidad, but you can find IL partner in Brazil and the US for example.

Yep, found one I can afford already in Brazil. Hope, he will accept IL offer.

Started in Chile three weeks ago, let's see what will happen. ;)

Welcome to our Server. If you need help contact me "Expatriates" at Dubai.

Started in Chile three weeks ago, let's see what will happen. ;)

Started some days ago in Venezuela. Let´s sign IL, seems to be affordable between our airlines. If you would like to fly to BOG (I have there already a good domestic network) you should arrive best 3/9/15/21:00h . My domestiv hub waves leave 4/10/16/22:00h, MCT is 1 hour.

Thanks for the nice welcome and the offers! When BOG comes on my agenda, I will come back to you, @fug001!  :)

Hey guys, as it is working good in Chile I am considering an IPO for further expansion and a fleet renewal. When do you think it is a good time to go public so that I can get as much money as possible out of the IPO?

Simple advice: Never!

Don’t go public. You get once a little money, but then have to live with all the restrictions that come with it. It is hardly ever worth it.

Keep investing and growing, the difference will be minimal.