New Players at Nicosia?

I guess we could use some fresh blood at Nicosia.

There are several players opening and closing airlines faster than one could recognize them.

Please feel free to ask questions here or ingame. There are numerous experienced players around, so please ask your questions. :wink:

If you are searching for a spot for your airline: Mexico, Vietnam

Iā€™m at Mexico, but can help you grow before leaving there.

Worst spot for an airline is the US, because of one player controlling the market. Donā€™t try it is not making you happy :wink:

Cheers

More Spots:

Turkey, Egypt, Saudi-Arabia

Feel free to ask for Help etc. !

Hej Guys!

Unfortunately MEX is no longer an option for a new player. I would still withdraw, but there is another player who is one of the ā€œNicosia is a single player serverā€ Players.

Another option is Portugal and the other player there is strong, but you can arrange yourself with him.

I know who you mean IL requests are skilfully ignored. In Brazil still sits like this ..

Argh everytime I read your name wrong.

Usually it is better to write ingame messages asking for IL. I like this was as well, because you get to know the player behind it.

Wow, thats a huge player on nicosia! Didnt know that a player could be that big.

And I didnā€™t know he had a Mexican airline as well. Makes no sense as he cannot interline with the two and Mexico - USA market is quite large.

Wow, thats a huge player on nicosia! Didnt know that a player could be that big.

I think US Liberty group on Pearls is even bigger or at least equally big.

He has huge airlines for years and new Players have no chance in any area he is flying.

It is not Interlining he is looking for, he just needs to show off how good je is.

:slight_smile: He would benefit more having a partner in Mexico.

There are several new players at Nicosia, but no space to develope. Nicosia really needs new players. Some players like Mops understand, others not.

There are several other interesting countries like Cameroon, Morocco, Singapore (without a Homecarrier), Poland, Greece, Bahrain, Scandinavia (IĀ“m nearly alone there), Hungary, Venezuela, Egypt, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Brazil (only one Big Player), Ecuador or Peru... and a lot more!

Unfortunately I need to agree, the player at Venezuela is inactive, so although I would rather have him back an active...

Iran and Brazil, is a bit difficult with very strong partners.

Singapore is low on slots, but this can be a very good spot.

Adding Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Both with good demand and in range of other big airports.

Currently some new players try their luck at Saudi-Arabia

Hello !!!

Need help?

I could to back to nicosia. Stapleton is getting boooooringā€¦

Hi Joao,

Portugal is half-occupied by mopskopf.

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Jordania

Everything is possible and I could use planes from Portugal better :wink:

Cheers

Sven

Portugal is half-occupied by mopskopf.

of course.... Joao sold his airline to me

BKK (Bangkok) is "open" for a new NIC Player

Ist was open but two players are doing some dodgy stuff and now it is complete blocked in less than one week with an airline with 300+. The airline is owned by 50 different airlines which each have 5% each. It is to get more money and block it faster. Daniel81 also down this in DPS. So it hard for new players to start when you have these guys on the server.Ā 

There is something unusual about the Finance company that owns the stock, because a newly established holding or sub cannot buy stock, since the last patch, until it has 20 million equity, which in this case would be hard to believe, given the holding was established recently, and has no passengers, so how can they have 20 million equity.

Ist was open but two players are doing some dodgy stuff and now it is complete blocked in less than one week with an airline with 300+. The airline is owned by 50 different airlines which each have 5% each. It is to get more money and block it faster. Daniel81 also down this in DPS. So it hard for new players to start when you have these guys on the server. 

We call this the "WA System" ;) ....

...  by the way.... Slots free in BKK: 51%

I dunno if anyone still reads this, but hey. I'm Tayaran, operating Suriyana Air out of DAM, and one of the new guys. I just started flights, and I like to think its going well so far, but I've got a good cash buffer for if/when that turns out to not be the case. Regardless of what happens, I'm going to do some experimenting over the next few days, and hopefully start hunting for ILs.

Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions, recommendations, or cheap leases ( :P) open, I'm all ears. I look forward to working together with all of you.Ā  :)

Welcome to Nicosia!

There are plenty of good rates from different players at this server, but keep a slow growth without too much risk for now.

There are several big and reliable players around. However, do not forget that IL is very important, but expensive for small airlines as well. Especially Turkey could be a good place for a medium sized Partner.

You can find lots of help in the Wiki or here at the Board.