New Slots Cheating?

In Quimby,The screenshot is only part of it, and he has about 10 CNC to holding super hub'slots.

I’d like to report his cheating in the game.But it doesn’t seem to work. So I was wondering if it makes sense. If the authorities do not limit such cheating, then I believe more and more people will do the same.

There are no restrictions on cargo flights. Hence, delete the screenshots.

Screenshots deleted, please note...

• In airlinesim we work on a basis of innocent until proven guilty. Therefore posting an airlines name or username when they have not been proven guilty of something is not acceptable.
  • By posting a "is this cheating" in my experience leads to more people doing it. You can either Report In Game, send an email to support@ or using the Support tab in game
  • As stated as per the current in game rules there are no built in restrictions on cargo aircraft. However if you believe excessive amount of cargo aircraft are been used to actually slot block then you can report, and the case will be judged on a case by case basis. However it is unacceptable to report via the forum

Thanks, Ianmanson.

You can either Report In Game, send an email to support@ or using the Support tab in game

Though off-topic but in recent years writing to support is like talking to walls. It never gets answered.

Though off-topic but in recent years writing to support is like talking to walls. It never gets answered.

Don't take this game too serious. After I report a few time without any response, it comes to my mind that probably a few cheating in this game might be a good thing as it will keep this game on the topic. As long as players keep concerned of such issues, they can keep earning from them.