no seats

Maybe I did something I didn’t know about but one of my aircraft, a Q400, came with zero seats. Anyone know what I did or is this a bug?

Did you maybe under settings change the following options...

Automatically assign default seating configuration to new aircraft (only if defined)

Create standardized seating configuration if no default has been specified

Most likely cause is that you deselected in the gamesettings the comfort funtion(s). I personally do this because I want not to pay 2 times for the seats since I want to use my Seating instead of the "normal AS standard one".

Another suggestion that crossed my mind. Was there enough money in your account to pay for the seats when the aircraft was delivered?

I think it had to do with the amount of cash in my account. I thought it was included in the price. Secondly when you purchase an aircraft new shouldn't it come with pilots? I just leased a new 737 and there's no pilots.

It is the same as with the seats, if you haven't it deselected at the game settings and enough money to train them they will be hired together with the plane. 

I think it had to do with the amount of cash in my account. I thought it was included in the price. Secondly when you purchase an aircraft new shouldn't it come with pilots? I just leased a new 737 and there's no pilots.

Planes come with the crew unless you have set it in the settings to acquire planes without any staff.

unless you don't have enough money to pay for the default crew

NOw I have the money for the seating how do I add it, as I have bought a new Emb170 and there are no seats? Thanks for the help

If you have the cabin configurations saved, you go into your Fleet Management screen. On the left side of the plane's information, there is a little box you can check. Click on that, and a box will open at the bottom of the screen and show you options on what to do with the aircraft. You can assign pilots, schedule a transfer flight, and other things... including adding which seat configuration you want to put in. Be aware this will cost money right away, so make sure you got the money in the account and you aren't going to short-change yourself.

Depending on if any flights are already scheduled will determine when the seats are installed into the plane. If it's a new plane, without any flights booked/scheduled, then it's immediate.

Worked it out now. Did what you (Caithes) has said and it has worked. Never did it like that before on my other Embraers. Thanks again. Also I cancelled the next two days of flights as there are still no seats showing

Good idea. Otherwise the plane would just fly and burn fuel.