Passengers not on flights but on others

Hi I am adamchin of Fly Unite. I am a European airline based in London Luton and have started operations with one aircraft in New York. To connect the flights I do to New York with the rest of North America. I have started the ATR 42 500 series aircraft on routes to Boston Chicago Atlanta and Philadelphia. The schedule is activated. The departure screens show that it is flying. I chose the routes as they are popular. But they are fully booked on my rivals and are empty on my flights. Neither are they shown on the online reservation system. This has been going on over 2 Demand calculations.

Is there something I can do to get the flights full like the others? 

My E.U and transatlantic services are?

adamchin

CEO Fly Unite

Number 9 Airline in London Luton Airport

Gatow

As an airline based in the UK, you don't have traffic rights for flights within the US. You may have some transfer passenger, but that's all.

So I need to create a subsidiary 

That wouldn't help - you shall find an interlining partner in the US ;)

Simply put: As an airline founded in the UK you are not allowed to transport passengers within the US, hence your flights are empty. Your competitors with full aircrafts are US based airlines. Take it from the real world: British Airways is not allowed to transport domestic passengers from New York to Boston.

Ok I have now restarted operations and am not following that. I am now just a U.K airline flying passengers to and from there domestic and international destinations. 

Sorry I ment the strategic of that I did. Thank you for helping me! 

just an advice ..... if you want to fly international to the US from the UK wait a little until you have a hub network with at least 1500 -2000 daily flights because otherwise it will be very difficult to get enough passengers for long haul international flights.