Plane returned to lessor

Hi,

I just got a message that one of my planes was returned to the lessor and they say it's because I couldn't pay the fees. This is quite strange because I have more than enough money to pay for the lease. All my other planes are fine, too. Also, I would expect at least one warning! Can anyone help me here?

Best

Flo

Probably at the time it was returned you were not flush with cash.

Remember that when the aircraft is returned to you, you  will have received your 1 million plus security deposit back into your account.

What 1 million plus security deposit? There is no one million.

When plane is returned to the lessor, you get your security deposit back minus one week lease payment (which is 10% of security deposit).

So in other words, you get 90% of your security deposit back.

FloFA has Superjets , the security deposit for which is 1million plus in the patois of the people, or 1.4 million if you prefer exactitude's although that takes no account of whether he ordered a job lot.  

There are 100% paid back from the deposit and not 90%. The lease fee is paid in advance and not afterwards.

There are 100% paid back from the deposit and not 90%. The lease fee is paid in advance and not afterwards.

Nope, payment is in arrears.

FloFA has Superjets , the security deposit for which is 1million plus in the patois of the people, or 1.4 million if you prefer exactitude's although that takes no account of whether he ordered a job lot.  

I do not want to play language police, but the way you wrote your previous rpely it sounded like he would get back one million AND a security deposit.

The correct way would have been to write that he will get back a security deposit of one million plus, or a security deposit of 1.4 million, or a one million plus dollars of security deposit, etc.

In any case, it read like a million and a security deposit, that's why I commented "what one million".

Now it's clear what you meant.

The lease is paid on the lease date anniversary, and it's the same time you get your deposit back when returning the plane. Whether you pay 100k and get back a million, or get back a million and pay 100k, you are still left with 900k, it's all the same.

At the end, you are left with 90% net amount of your lease deposit at your bank account and that is what matters.

The fact remains that the leasing fee is paid in advance.

The fact remains that the leasing fee is paid in advance.

AGAIN:

Nope, payment is in arrears.