Pre-announcement: VPN using and Possible share IP

For some reason the connection speed to Airlinesim is very slow if using China Telecom (the country's largest provider) as internet provider, since last week it took an average of 1~2 minutes to open any one page of the game, if anything require calculation (flight planning, assign seats or just adjust price), it take much longer. Typical time required to schedule one aircraft can take more than an hour, sometimes even two.

Therefore I have to use VPN application to speed up the connection, but there might be a possibility that my login IP appearing the same as some other players who also use the same VPN application.

Just report in advance to avoid any misunderstanding.

P.S. I was trying to figure out where to post the report, sorry if I put in wrong place.

This is a good one.

Report in advance.

I encount the same problem so I have to use VPN. There might be same IP with other account.

But to ensure not to be quoted as a multi-account, you should think twice on whom you are cooperating with!

But to ensure not to be quoted as a multi-account, you should think twice on whom you are cooperating with!

Thank you for advice.

To further ensure this, I will not support IPO or trade shares or aircraft with fellow members who may also use VPN applications as I know, nor new establishment of IL during the period I use VPN, although interlines established before will not stopped.

Hope that's sufficient to avoid any suspected actions, if not, please advice.

By the way, it now seems the connection is much better, although unstable, it sometimes do work as normal without VPN. I hope can do without it soon.

need one hours for one flight plan. what enthusiasm^^