Press Release for Fly Egypt 10/09/2016

Fly Egypt despite many doubts by experienced players, has turned out a profit of over 1 million A$ this is a huge achievement.  

We like to take this opportunity to thank our 3,336 members of the Fly Egypt Staff to make this possible, whether you are a pilot on board some of our new medium haul aircraft such as the Fokker 50, Ilyushin IL-86 or the Tupolev TU -154B or you are one of our 740 motivated flight attendants as well as all the other staff at Fly Egypt we thank you for your dedication to this airline along with our other enterprise Fly Syria. 

Fly Egypt has recently acquired some Ilyushin aircraft the IL - 116 and the IL - 86, we are using these aircraft on several routes, the most profitable being the CAI - CDG route and the CAI - ATH. 

Our aim is to be the No. 1 airline in Egypt. 

If you are looking to acquire some aircraft don't look no further just contact me Highlander 222 just give me your airline and type of aircraft and we will lease it to you or potentially sell it directly. 

We hope to see you on board our flights soon

Highlander222 

CEO of Fly Egypt and Fly Syria. 

Fly Egypt despite many doubts by experienced players, has turned out a profit of over 1 million A$ this is a huge achievement.

Fly Egypt has recently acquired some Ilyushin aircraft the IL - 116 and the IL - 86

Our aim is to be the No. 1 airline in Egypt.

If you are looking to acquire some aircraft don’t look no further just contact me Highlander 222 just give me your airline and type of aircraft and we will lease it to you or potentially sell it directly.

Huh? What? Ehm?

Aha… You restarted today. Why? Did you realise that you have not made 1 Mio profit?

You are not able to sell planes which you don’t own - and none of your old metal is owned. All planes are on lease.

Something is wrong here… And unfortunately, no screenshot was shared with your magic profit with less than 500 transported passengers.

Okay I admit I had interpreted the data wrong okay I am quite new with on and off airlines don't take the piss