Press Releases | KL Airways

KLA.png

KL Airways first flight would take-off on January 31,2016. With Kuala Lumpur International Airport as its hub, KL Airways will initially offer flights to Johor Bahru, Kota Bahru, Kuala Terengganu, Langkawi and Penang.

Captain YKL, Managing Director, KL Airways, said, “We plans to only operate domestically in its first phase and with this, we will join Malaysia’s other three airline - Raffles Airlines, Malaysian and Mal-Asia Airlines - in competing in the Malaysia’s domestic market.”

Welcome back as my competitor :). Let's see if you can survive longer than what you did last time in KUL with me as your competitor when we were both equal starting with just 10 million each and you started 21 days before me. Now less than a year later I have a 3 billion dollar airline group and you just have 10 million. 

Just to tell you that I have taken off the entire evening of this Saturday to dedicate it towards scheduling on Stapleton and I am planning to add about 1000 weekly flights from KUL.

Also Malaysian has the highest domestic market share from KUL but Raffles slightly beats us on international flights (though we clearly have the edge on flights to Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore) at the moment but on Monday Malaysian will be Malaysia´s and KUL´s largest airline. 

Captain, you will have it difficult against Christian. You should have gone for a different server or easier market till you learn to operate a successful airline (no offense, I assume this based on multiple resets as shown by Google). Anyway, good luck, but if the venture fails, I suggest countries like Iran, Venezuela, Peru, Saudi Arabia, even Egypt - they are frequently empty on many servers, have large domestic markets, and you can try to learn the ropes.

KL Airways has ceased operations.

KL Airways has ceased operations.

Why :(?

Why :(?

The slot is limited.

Why don't you try CAI or JED here on Stapleton? Both have plenty of slots and good domestic market to start with. JED has very good traffic across all Middle East, and Egyot as well plus lots of traffic to North Africa and Europe. CAI could be a very good choice for you.

Hello guys I have started a new airline check it out but Should I expand operations or wait please tell me 

Hello guys I have started a new airline check it out but Should I expand operations or wait please tell me 

First of all you should not hijack threads of others.

Second, your question is somehow unclear, and without knowing your airline and server, even harder to reply.

Anyway, open up your own thread(s) with question(s) but use the search button first.

And if you haven't done so yet, read this first http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8123-as-for-beginners-an-attempted-blog/