Price adjustment by load factor

I have played many airline simulation games. This is what I liked most so far.

I miss a tool to filter all flights high or low occupancy rate and then make fare value changes at the selection groups.

For example: I want to decrease 10% of the fare value on flights with less than 70% occupancy.

You can sort flights with lower load factors using Load Monitoring under "Commercial".

You cannot bulk adjust those lfights, but you can open them up one by one by clicking the flight number and adjusting the price.

But adjusting the price may not necessarily bring you more passengers, as price is only one of many factors that go into the ORS rating of your flight. Seats, service, image, aircraft type, price etc. it all contributes. Also frequently the right timing and scheduling for tight waves can increase your laod factors substantially without manipulating any other of the factors.

I understand, but would be more easy to change price and others itens using filters and then selecting the flight and itens that I want to change.

Do you know if has any forecast to implement this?

No, I would not know that.

It's a good idea. I think AS currently doesn't have an average load factor for each flight number. The same flight number might have 69% load on Monday and 71% on Tuesday, and the filter doesn't work.

I think that this feature is very important. 

Is very hard to see a lot itens and change one by one.

Vander já até conversei com o pessoal da equipe sobre isso é dificil você ir mudando voo por voo, até pq quando vc tem 600 700 900 aviões se torna muito dificil! então concordo que realmente deveriam mudar e incluir essa opção!

Obrigado pelo retorno Cavalini!

Eles deram algum retorno a respeito?

I like this idea!

Hello Endgreen!

Do you know a Airline Simulator where we can do this?

Vander já até conversei com o pessoal da equipe sobre isso é dificil você ir mudando voo por voo, até pq quando vc tem 600 700 900 aviões se torna muito dificil! então concordo que realmente deveriam mudar e incluir essa opção!

Please speak english on the English forums if what you are saying is relevant to everyone with what you say here is. I may write in another language but if it is relevant to everyone then I will always offer a translation to English.

Please speak english on the English forums if what you are saying is relevant to everyone with what you say here is. I may write in another language but if it is relevant to everyone then I will always offer a translation to English.

Sure. Sorry!

He told:

"Vander i've talked to the team about this. Is difficult you go changing flight by flight until cuz when u have 600 700 900 aircraft becomes very difficult! then I agree that really should change to include this option!""

I said:

"Did you have any answer about this?""

Well no answer, but I think that they see this as way to make the game easier and they don't want to that, but after all it's a game and should have tool to help us in this micromanagement stuff...