Private World Ideas

I would like to suggest and play a private world with the following conditions:

1. Aircraft:

- Only current aircraft types available (the ones that are in commercial use at the moment);

- Pre-used aircraft available;

2. Holdings:

- 3 holdings per player limit;

- Holdings belonging to one player can cooperate;

3. Investment:

- Shortened list of open countries;

4. 75 mil initial funds per player (so one can divide them between the holdings the way he can;

5. No IPO's:

1. Aircraft:

- Only current aircraft types available (the ones that are in commercial use at the moment);

-> Do you mean those which can be ordered, or as well those which are not anymore in prod, but still in use?

2. Holdings:

-> This will most probably not possible, because any interaction between holdings of the same playrer are technically blocked.

Cheers

Falciformis

Then it needs to be regulated by investment.

Can it be done so that only China, Japan, US, EU, India  and Russia do nor accept foreign investment?

It could technically be done, by expanding list of investment open countries to all countries but the ones listed.

I would like to suggest and play a private world with the following conditions:

1. Aircraft:

2. Holdings:

3. Investment:

- Shortened list of open countries;

4. 75 mil initial funds per player (so one can divide them between the holdings the way he can;

5. No IPO's:

I like the idea, although I'm not exactly an experienced expert player

Private game worlds can unblock cooperation between holdings- we're about to do it on Reality. We're limiting to interlining, but if it gets abused we're turning it off again.