Private World "No name"

Thanks! Fun is the most important aspect :)

11 players will be starting, game world now closed.

World will open for those interested sometime in mid January 2019.

Good day,

Is it possible to join this December? As an Canadian airline.

Sincerely

I would be interested if there is still availability. Should I send you a message or how do I get set up? 

EDIT: seen that it is full. My bad.

We are happy to announce that noname will be continuing for the next quarter. Empty spots right now are 4 so in case you want to secure a position please let me know asap. Next quarter will start at 7 February but new members as well old ones will have to renew by 27 January and pay at most by 1st February.

Some things you need to know in advance:

* Our aim is minimum 10 players - maximum 15. Quarter ends with 11 members of whom all will be renewing.

* Each applicant would be ok to share cost whether 10 of us begin or 15. Doing the math, each participant would have to pay from 24 to 36 euros on a monthly base depending on how many we are. Exact sum for each of us will be known on 27 January.

* Initial payment according to asim developers is 3 months upfront. Our decision is we continue such as, paying in advance 3 months so we can all have some security and time to replace someone if needed.

* Whatsapp group in existence for better communication. If you agree, just pm me your mobile.

* List of available countries as well a sneak peak of noname here

Dirty harry, I am interested! Let me know.

The world of “Noname” is again open to new players. If you are interested, write a message here or on priv.

• Our aim is minimum 15 players - maximum 20. Quarter ends with 11 members of whom all will be renewing.

• Each applicant would be ok to share cost whether 15 of us begin or 20. Doing the math, each participant would have to pay from 24 to 36 euros on a monthly base depending on how many we are.