psng boarding rights

why?

Please tell which gameworld.

Your airline is based in the US I guess. Then you have full rights to fly passengers to Australia and back. But no transfer rights to fly domestic in Australia.

Your airline is based in the US I guess. Then you have full rights to fly passengers to Australia and back. But no transfer rights to fly domestic in Australia.

Why? in real life it is possible.......

Why? in real life it is possible.......

*1A PLANNED FLIGHT INFO* EK 406 0 TH 16JUN16 ASM

APT ARR DY DEP DY CLASS/MEAL EQP GRND EFT TTL

DXB 1015 TH FAJCIOPYERW/M 388 13:10

MBUKHQLTVX/M

MEL 0525 FR 0710 FR FAJCIOPYERW/M 1:45 3:35

MBUKHQLTVX/M

AKL 1245 FR 18:30

COMMENTS-

1.DXB MEL - DEPARTS TERMINAL 3

2.MEL AKL - DEPARTS TERMINAL 2

3.DXB MEL - ARRIVES TERMINAL 2

4.MEL AKL - ARRIVES TERMINAL I

5.ENTIRE FLT- 9/ NON-SMOKING

6.ENTIRE FLT- ET/ ELECTRONIC TKT CANDIDATE

7.DXB MEL - AIRCRAFT TAIL CHANGE WITHIN TYPE

8.MEL AKL - AIRCRAFT TAIL CHANGE WITHIN TYPE

9.DXB MEL - ENG/ENGINEERING REASONS IMPACTING NEXT ROTATION

10.MEL AKL - ENG/ENGINEERING REASONS IMPACTING NEXT ROTATION

CONFIGURATION-

388 NO CONFIGURATION SET 

another one

DO1

1A PLANNED FLIGHT INFO LH 646 2 SA 18JUN16

APT ARR DY DEP DY CLASS/MEAL EQP GRND EFT TTL

FRA 1320 SA FAJCDZPGENY/M 333 5:30

BMUHQVWSTLK/M

TSE 2250 SA 2340 SA FAJCDZPGENY/M 0:50 1:45

BMUHQVWSTLK/M

ALA 0125 SU 8:05

COMMENTS-

1.TSE ALA - A/ NO LOCAL TRAFFIC

2.FRA TSE - DEPARTS TERMINAL 1

3.ENTIRE FLT- ET/ ELECTRONIC TKT CANDIDATE

4.ENTIRE FLT- F8C42E21M145

5.FRA ALA - CO2/PAX* 412.97 KG ECO, 726.11 KG PRE

(*):SOURCE:ICAO CARBON EMISSIONS CALCULATOR

CONFIGURATION-

333 F 8 C 42 E 21 M 145 

It really isn't, unless allowed by a government agreement.  

In your first example, DXB-MEL-AKL is a fifth freedom flight, originating in the UAE, flying to Australia, and onwards to New Zealand.  The governments of Australia and New Zealand permit fifth freedom traffic.

In your second, FRA-TSE-ALA, it states specifically that no local traffic is permitted on the TSE-ALA (Astana, Kazakhstan - Almaty, Kazakhstan) sector.  

Airlines can fly within a foreign country, they just can't fly new passengers within a foreign country, unless again, permitted by government.  Qantas operates an Australia-LAX-JFK service, but they aren't permitted to carry local traffic between Los Angeles and New York City.  They are, however, allowed to carry passengers transferring from another Qantas flight to their final destination.  You can book SYD-JFK or MEL-JFK or BNE-JFK, but you have to change planes in LAX.  Delta does something similar in Japan, with their NRT-KIX service.  Only passengers arriving on a Delta flight can transfer to the NRT-KIX flight.

Also it should be noted that Airlinesim does not simulate 5th freedom rights. It would be practically not feasible to maintain a database of all granted 5th freedom rights as they come and go. The only 5th freedom system implemented is the African and the Caribbean treaty.

is it mean that my flight SYD-MEL is selling like domestic flight? I mean, passengers can by ticket from SYD to MEL? 

Perfectly I want to make like, that passengers can buy ticket only from MEL-SAN via SYD. 

if the question is if that is possible to infouence, the answer is no, assuming you are an australian airline. if sou are a US airline, that is the only way they can book

is it mean that my flight SYD-MEL is selling like domestic flight? I mean, passengers can by ticket from SYD to MEL? 

Perfectly I want to make like, that passengers can buy ticket only from MEL-SAN via SYD.

Passengers cannot purchase a SYD-MEL ticket if you are an airline registered in the USA.

They can purchase a SAN-MEL or a MEL-SAN ticket, but you risk your aircraft being full of SAN-SYD or SYD-SAN passengers leaving your aircraft empty on the SYD-MEL-SYD sectors.  Remaining seats will not be filled by SYD-MEL passengers because an agreement has not been signed (or implemented within the game) between Australia and the USA that grants airlines the Eighth Freedom of the Air.  Nothing prevents you from scheduling these ‘tag-on’ flights, but because you don’t have passenger rights, they are usually unprofitable.

OMG!

Thank you guys!