QUIMBY -- few first day glitches

When you create a new flight number (no assignments so far), all or no days will be ticked based on your user setting. 

When you choose an existing flight number, all days will be ticked if that is your custom setting. Otherwise, all days will be ticked that have the current aircraft assigned.

When you choose a flight number from the visual flight plan (second of the hover items of a flight segment), all days will be ticked that have the current aircraft assigned.

Hi Martin,

that would be perfect.

Thanks,

Jan

Martin,

Dutch version for some reason doesn't accept the apply button after changing the prices. It seems that after pressing the apply button the page is not being renewed, because the amount entered in the Y and C box stay even when you go to another route. I removed all cookies and removed Google Chrome history. Rebooted the laptop, First changes entered on Routemanagement page being saved and accepted. Changes of prices in another route not being accepted after pressing the apply button. 

I hope this will hekp.

Regards,

Ronald

Mine is:

All of my aircraft's flight list did not appear on the flight list after a day of scheduling.

Usually (on other server) the list of how many the flight is booked will be showed exactly at the next (3 days in advance) flight.

My list is empty today.

I don't even find my flight list on route management.

Does anyone experience this?

Approved for booking 3 days ahead?

We received some reports about this.

Workarround seems to be to cancel the flightplan and approved them immediately.

All of my aircraft's flight list did not appear on the flight list after a day of scheduling.

Usually (on other server) the list of how many the flight is booked will be showed exactly at the next (3 days in advance) flight.

My list is empty today.

Problem should be fixed now.

Mine is:

My list is empty today.

Does anyone experience this?

I had the same issue on the first two days. eventually had to restart the whole thing..  It seems to be working now. 

You don't need to restart, though.

They're right. It was just a glitch. Something you should ignore immediately, as it did nothing to your schedule.

Is it me or is the flight planning still buggy.

I have a plane with a scheduled flight plan.  I cancel two legs on one specific day and I want to enter a new destination .. only for that day.

What you used to do is… new flight number… to and from… and untick the days you don’t need.  Tried that… but the days I untick don’t remove from the flight schedule.

Is it me or is the flight planning still buggy.

I have a plane with a scheduled flight plan.  I cancel two legs on one specific day and I want to enter a new destination .. only for that day.

What you used to do is… new flight number… to and from… and untick the days you don’t need.  Tried that… but the days I untick don’t remove from the flight schedule.

The fix merely hasn't been applied yet. Will probably happen tomorrow.

Hi,

I have a Boeing 737-300 set up as 120 economy and 12 business! However the flight to jersey will only take 20 economy passengers outbound and 97 on the return leg!(see photo) I really don’t understand why this is happening! It means I make a loss every time!

I’m also having the same issue with another 737-300 airplane London Gatwick to Aberdeen flight which only allows 97 economy passengers!

Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?!!

Dan

Take a look at the performance-tool on the aicraft-type detail page. You have a limited payload due to short runways.