Quimby Rules - How many Holdings?

Regarding the rules of Quimby...

Is it possible for the same user to found more than one holding?

Yes, it is. As many as you want.

Isn't it a bit unfair?

I mean, someone with big pockets can create a lot of holdings, pay for it of course, but only to block slots for its "main" company....

Just my two cents

Unfair or not - as on other servers, it is allowed. It is like in reality - rich people have more options.

Holdings are not at all allowed to cooperate in any way. If you ever see it please report it.

If you're under the impression that someone is using an additional holding to block slots for the first holding, simply report the enterprise, so we can take care of that.

AirlineSim is a game that's not supposed to provide advantages for players who can afford to pay more than others.

Usually on servers where you can have multiple holdings, there is unwritten rule that holdings should be in different countries (as obviously there is no need to have two holdings in the same country, you can just use your main company or create a direct sub). So if you see players with multiple holdings in the same country, or even operating at the same airport, then definitively report this is this is indication of possible slot blocking.

if it feels like slot blocking, sure. but if somebody wants to compete with himself, let him. two companies - that can not cooperate - stealing pax from each other is only helping me somewhere else ;-)

also, when operating two holdings at the same airport, at least they can't secretely interline (via a third party)

Usually on servers where you can have multiple holdings, there is unwritten rule that holdings should be in different countries (as obviously there is no need to have two holdings in the same country, you can just use your main company or create a direct sub). So if you see players with multiple holdings in the same country, or even operating at the same airport, then definitively report this is this is indication of possible slot blocking.

hmmm interesting I've just checked my competitors and basically two different airlines are run by the same person at my base airport plus a 3rd airline he runs fly from the main airport of the same city so 3 in total in the same country.

hmmm interesting I've just checked my competitors and basically two different airlines are run by the same person at my base airport plus a 3rd airline he runs fly from the main airport of the same city so 3 in total in the same country.

If you feel the airline is slot blocking, you can report it basically he is competing with himself...

Is it different holdings, however, or just subsidiaries of the same holding?

Is it different holdings, however, or just subsidiaries of the same holding?

Hello sorry for te late reply, is basically having 3 different holdings based in the 2 main airports of the same city, I am not completely sure if rules breach however I always compete with one holding and open in a different continent in case of two, so now he has one airline for domestic and one for international how nice!

I reported to the management to find out but it seems they haven't read my notification yet. 

If you feel the airline is slot blocking, you can report it basically he is competing with himself...

I don't think is slot blocking at the  moment, but having two holdings in the same airport! Just Immagine players are now forced to start with multiple holdings within the same airport  in order to compete? I am not against that but at least base your holdings in different countries. 

he is competing with himself. it is probably to see which one is more successful, because economically speaking, it is stupid.

How can you create a second holding?

I can only see the option to make a subsidiary

Never mind I have found the option now.