Quimby V Launch Date: Monday, November 21st 2016

Fly Cargo will start at Rostock

Fjord airways will start in Oslo, first step cover the internal air transport of norway whit 3 more hubs:Bergen,Trondheim and tromso. Second step less important open some direct flight from Oslo to the rest of Europe. I’m happy to say welcome to all companies from Europe when open a new route for Oslo and stipulated a interling!

Yo Y'all. I wanna try another 'Chief Aviation' based in Brissy (check Otto). Maybe cargo and regional subsidiaries, but servicing large and small airports... The "Qantas" of AS ;)

New Zealand International will start services with hub AKL, wanna build a shared network before Brisbane International comes in again :DD

I will try a bit my luck on this Quimby server!

Indonesia or Malaysia and Nigeria or Ghana or Ethiopia... I will use actual gaming cubes to choose. :D (I hope 2 holdings will be allowed^^)

Air Arabia will start in Dubai (DXB). Send some enquiries for interlining. Good luck to everybody :stuck_out_tongue:

Air Arabia will start in Dubai (DXB). Send some enquiries for interlining. Good luck to everybody :P

Air Arabia is a real airline-name - so you'd better choose a different name.... ;)

Air Arabia will start in Dubai (DXB). Send some enquiries for interlining. Good luck to everybody :P

My Airline will start at DXB too (have a look to post #19), why don’t you try Doha, Bahrain, Kuwait or anything else?

Ritschman - this thread is not a reservation list. Everybody is free to choose his starting point. You will have a lot more competitors in Dubai anyhow.

Maybe it is good to make already some  relationships in Quimby. So if you are going to fly to AMS we can help you with filling the flights to AMS. and maybe are there some other companies to who already want to start an alliance. so yes, answer please. thanks 

Im open for that

KEF or SFJ - though I would also love to launch something in the states...

Hanseair will start operations in Hamburg?

QualityAirService will start in VIE.

Ritschman - this thread is not a reservation list. Everybody is free to choose his starting point. You will have a lot more competitors in Dubai anyhow.

I know that of course, thank you.

This should only be a hint to start where nobody is yet.

I'm planning to start in TXL :) 

This should only be a hint to start where nobody is yet.

People start wherever they feel like starting. If 100 people start in DXB you will have to deal with it. Also the players who visit the forums are only a tiny fraction of all AS players. You can be sure of one thing, many more already have their eyes set on DXB.

Could you guys release the server on afternoon? I have to finish school and i want to be first :3

Which afternoon do you mean? :-)

so soon as possible :)

Afternoon in the US, Europe or Asia?

The release date is tomorrow. That's for sure.