"Realism" - A Game World Close to Reality

@Cirrus91 it is completely inappropriate to be spamming people on the servers via direct messages. If you are still doing this please stop

1 Like

Apologies for that, I sent a ~30 people a single message. Had not gotten any negative feedback on it so far.

We are almost ready to order the server. Just 1 more player required :slight_smile:

@Cirrus91 Sadly I have had negative feedback about your persistent spamming, and now also on Discord (even after been warned not to do so).

Once again, DO NOT SPAM other members via private message, either in-game, discord, or via the forum messaging. If members are interested in joining an Exclusive game world they can find it via this page.

• I have not written a single message on any server in days since you asked me not to.
  • As for discord, I do not understand how raising awareness of a post on the forum in a single message on a channel called “general” is considered spamming any different from people posting other links back to this forum.
  • Several people responded positively, have chosen to join the server, and are happy I reached out.
  • For a product (private server) that costs 4320 euros per year, you are creating a surprisingly hostile environment for players like myself that just want to run a fun game and actually put in a lot of effort (and money) to bring it together.

Message received. No talking about the private server outside of this forum…

1 Like

Update. We will likely order the server this weekend!
If you want to join the game from the start:

1. Sign up via the form in post #1
  2. We’ll invite you to our Discord server

@Cirrus91 I cn give you more exempels, FX in Germany the Lufthansa fly much daily flights to TXL/MUC/FRA with A330 in the rushhour perriods…

In Thailand, Thai Airways use 747, 777, A330 and A350 on the Chiang Mai and Phuket services.
In South Korea, Korean AND Asiana use 747,777, and A330 on the Seoul-Jeju services.

In Russia the Aeroflot and much other carriers fly widebody flights domestic because of the long distances.

In China, Air China(And other carrier) fly Widebody on MANY domestic routes, same as in Japan with JAL and ANA

Actully here in Scandinavia, SAS sometimes operate CPH-AAL with an A330 on the verry busy morning departure 6.15 to CPH.

And i can tell u MANY more places in the world where thats happend. and, how? what about the USA? fx from New York to LAX/Hawaii? and India on the Delhi-Mumbai/bengaluru/hyderabad?? Air India use 747 on this route.

Think over your rules again.

1 Like

These discussions are already happening on our Discord and we will allow such exceptions that are proven in real life (they are still exceptions in the grander scheme). You are free to apply for the server :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have ordered the server!

1 Like

… why only real life? Emirates couldn’t operate their A380 routes without their Hub system…

I think you should overthink your ideas…

Don’t understand the point you’re trying to make.
We have someone playing as Emirates on our server and they are building a hub system, just like the real airline…

They literally fly shorthaul flights with A380 in Dubai…
But only because they have a Hub system

It doesn’t make any sense to prohibit larger planes on these routes with the exception of some in Dubai etc.

You can also build up large Hubs in the US for example and operate with 747-8 between New York and Washington, which isn’t the case in real life… still it’s possible

Not sure what you’re trying to achieve here. Have a nice day and let’s make some room for people that want to join the server much like those before them.

1 Like

You can fly all available planes on every route, but not on this particular realism-near server. :slight_smile:
Just let him / them do their thing. There are other servers (private and public).

Update: We have 13 players on the server and are still accepting now participants (up to 20).
Many many major airports still available.

Oh boy… What a hostile community in this thread.
I don’t think this is for me…

At least the server is super friendly and fun so far! :smiley:
Still accepting now players. Plenty of room at major airports.

Update: We now have 16 players!

@Cirrus91 Just wrote an application :slight_smile:

We now have 19 Players!