ROYAIR LAUNCHES MANCHESTER & PARIS BASES
This week, fast growing european airline Royair has announced bases at Manchester and Paris/Beauvais airports. The airline is basing an aircraft at each airport, providing new connections as well as Jobs for the local community.
The basing of a 737 in the northwest has allowed new daily flights to Shannon and the west coast of ireland. Not only that but daily connections are due to begin to the popular Balearic island hotspots of Majorca and Ibiza - Right in time for summer!!
the new services mean that in manchester we have the following:
- 1 Based Aircraft
- 3 NEW ROUTES (6 in total)
- Daily Flights to London/Dublin & Shannon as well as to holiday destinations Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca & Ibiza
- 98 flights to/from the airport per week - approx 15,500 seats per weak
Paris/Beauvais is the airlines’ first french base. again a single B737 has been based at the airport and new daily connections have begun to Dublin, Warsaw & Barcelona.
the new base will provide:
- 1 Based aircraft
- 3 NEW ROUTES (4 in total)
- 56 flights from/to the airport each week - approx 9000 seats per week
on these new bases the airlines CEO said “We are delighted to continue our expansion across europe with the new bases at Manchester and Paris, already the uptake on these new services has been very strong and we hope to expand again very soon”