Saturday, January 7th, 2012

Of course the airport data will be updated with the next data patch on the current game worlds… not date given at the moment.

This time: Nigeria

ICAO Code added where missing

ICAO Code fixed for Abuja

Position fixed for Ilorin and Warri

Slots fixed for Akure, Benin City, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Jos Yakubun Gowon, Kaduna, Owerri, Sokoto and Yola

Jetways added at Abuja and Lagos

Runway length fixed for Akure, Enugu and Yola

Passenger/cargo numbers updated for almost all airports (exceot of Akure)

New Airport: Katsina (DKA)

And Sudan…

ICAO Code fixed for El Fasher and Nyala

Position fixed for Merowe

Slots fixed for Dongola, El Obeid, Geneina, Kassala, Merowe, Nyala and Port Sudan

Runway length fixed for El Fasher, El Obeid, Merowe and Nyala

Passenger/cargo numbers updated for El Fasher, El Obeid, Geneima, Kassala, Khartoum, Nyala and Port Sudan

Due to the separation and independence of South-Sudan the airports of Juba, Malakal and Wau are marked as “removed/closed” in the master file. That means - they wil not receive any update in the current game worlds. On new game world they will not added. There is one simple reason for this. South Sudan does not have any relative traffic in our current system. That means similar to Iraq there wouldn’t be any passengers/cargo. Once the relative traffic data will be updated, South Sudan as a own country will be implemented and these airports will be switched to South-Sudan. There airport Wau will then receive a slight decrease in slot number and all three airport will see updated passenger number and cargo. Also a new airport will appear then called Rumbek (RBX)

Uhm. Pretty sure you mean in all cases “Sudan” and not “Somalia” :D

You are right, sorry, was getting tired looking at the data table ;)

hmmm … i read between your words that an updated relative national traffic will be installed far after "a" new server comes into the game, which might also be many months away … This sounds like a lon long waiting period …

I’m not sure if you read to much between the words …

You think so?! … Well, maybe an appr. schedule for 2012 would be something to make me read less "between" your words!

Maybe, maybe not ;)