SIM CITY (2013) ?

Hi I recently bought a copy of EA's latest simulation game SIM CITY.

I was wondering if anybody of you also got the game and was interested in joining a "Airlinesim" region, wich we could develop together (of course including a large international airport :D ).

For those of you who are not familiar with the game: The idea it is to build up and develop a city. Thereby one has to take into account the needs of residents and commercial and industrial businesses. But unlike earlier versions of the game, this edition places the cities into regions where they interact with other cities. So for instance a large shopping district will attract commuters from a nearby city, which results in an increase of traffic. But also negative factors such as criminal activity or pollution will influence neighbouring cities. Therefor a player can't just simply build his or her own little oyster but has to communicate with the other "mayors".

As most of the people I met in airlinesim appear to be long term orientated planners, I believe it would be very interested to start a viable project....