Similar Games

Hi, I have played this game and Airwaysim too.i was wondering if anyone here knew any games like this (e.g cruise,taxi,coach/bus)If you do I would be very grateful. Thanks! :D

There is Bus Simulator 16, Euro Coach in Euro Truck Simulator 2. Personally I do not like this kind of games because it feels to much like "work".  Similar to simple flight simulators where you just have to fly to make money to buy more stuff. And the flying itself is not particularly hard. Though I like game that are challenging like Flight Simulator X and X-plane.

Basically theese first games I stated are like Airways Sim and Airline Empires which at one point only turn to the more time you have on scheduling the more successful your airline gets. It basically becomes like low qualified labour to schedule and one could hire someone to schedule for you because you do not personally see any joy in it.

Next time please post similar topics under "Off Topic".

Train Fever, Cities in Motion, Trans Ocean, Ports of Call ...

Also, browser-based economic simulations: Virtonomics, Ars Regendi, Miniconomy, IBM INNOV8, Farmersi, Platform Wars, SimCEO, Business Tycoon Online...

Haven't played either one, I just know they exist

How about Simutrans? create transport network ex:train, ship, airplane, bus and maglev train.

I'd heard of Simutrans but didn't really know what it was. Thanks!

How about Simutrans? create transport network ex:train, ship, airplane, bus and maglev train.

There is a game that is being developed right now called Airport CEO. You can learn more here.

There is a game that is being developed right now called Airport CEO. You can learn more here.

I'm really looking forward to playing that one, but I get the impression from all of the gifs and trailers that it'll be more of a builder that happens to take place in an airport.  I know that Prison Architect is the gold standard of builder games now, but I really expect ACEO to be about as realistic as PA is to managing a prison.  Considering I have 700'ish hours of PA gameplay logged, I'll still play it, but wouldn't consider it to be "similar" to AS at all.

yeah, looks a lot like prison architect, which which is a really fun game. but as we would say in German: "eine ganz andere Baustelle".

Looks quite nice though...maybe I can finally stop my futile attempts at ever finishing AirportSim...haven't touched it in months again :)

Looks quite nice though...maybe I can finally stop my futile attempts at ever finishing AirportSim...haven't touched it in months again :)

That looks very interesting. Hopefully someone starts working on it

The project exist for ages, and nothing ever happens :frowning: although i understand you’re very busy Martin

Airport inc (aka Airport Tycoon 1) was one of my first game,and was great, but its "harr-harr" version not working on w10, not to mention my ~15y old original cd..

Sadly its sequels were piece of craps…

Anyone now about similiar game to that(3d, full game, one time pay) or news about developing?

Not to say they are similar but Cities Skylines and Transport Fever are great one time pay, single player simulator games with lots of avialable mods. They dont beat AS in my opinion but they are alot cheaper in the long run.

For the aspect of passenger/customer processing, "Another Brick in the Mall" on Steam has the potential to be a decent game.  It's in early access alpha though, missing most elements (including object rotation), and frankly too easy right now.  It's the first game I've seen with queue-baulking though.  (refusing to join a queue because it is too long)

Nah i definetly would like to play w/ an airport game , i loved planning terminals , runways etc… Btw i have cities , it’s better than sim city. As for Transport fever , when it will be on sale, i’l buy it.

Maybe we should ask frontier to develop an airport tycoon , since planet coaster(roller coaster defacto successor) proved to be an instant hit(waiting for sale price also).

There is Bus Simulator 16, Euro Coach in Euro Truck Simulator 2. Personally I do not like this kind of games because it feels to much like "work".  Similar to simple flight simulators where you just have to fly to make money to buy more stuff. And the flying itself is not particularly hard. Though I like game that are challenging like Flight Simulator X and X-plane.

Basically theese first games I stated are like Airways Sim and Airline Empires which at one point only turn to the more time you have on scheduling the more successful your airline gets. It basically becomes like low qualified labour to schedule and one could hire someone to schedule for you because you do not personally see any joy in it.

Next time please post similar topics under “Off Topic”.

Bus simulator and ETS seems to be more a MSFSX than an AS.

Airline Tycoon :D

Bus simulator and ETS seems to be more a MSFSX than an AS.

They at least involve busses... AS does not.

They at least involve busses... AS does not.

Well, that's not entirely true :D :P

(Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

I have never seen busses that also float and go on rails...