On January, 2nd 217, the Sky Alliance on Meigs was founded by Philippine Skyways Domestic and Thai Asian Airways.
About Sky Alliance
The Sky Alliance already belongs to the leading alliances on the servers Croydon and Ellinikon.
Also on Meigs we want to become a federation of high quality airlines, who are interested on an active and communicative cooperation to create a global network.
Searching for Members
We are searching for members of all parts of the world, except Sout-East Asia.
To become a member of our alliance you and your airline should meet the following criteria:
(1) We are interested in a long-term cooperation between our members, that means we want to cooperate between our members not only for some month, but for years! So your airline should exist for at least THREE weeks and should generate profits. The rating of your airline should be better than A.
(2) A friendly and fair cooperation between our members has absolute priority.
(3) Our members have to operate their airlines in a way, that generates benefits for the alliance and will not harm another member airline.
(4) Members of our alliance are exclusive partners for IL agreements on their home country. IL agreements with non-member airlines in this countries need a permission of the member airline.
(5) On routes that are operated by more member airlines, there has to be a mutual exchange between these airlines how this route will be designed by all involved parties.
(6) Our members have to observe the official rules of AirlineSim. Cheating or Bug using will lead to an exclusion of our alliance.
(7) You should operate at least one main hub on your legal country with more than 150 weekly departures.
(8) To guarantee a fast communication between our members, you have to register on our external forum (skyalliance.siteboard.eu), where you also will get the possibility to get in contact with members from our other servers, who can help you with important tips for your local market.
(9) The image rating of your airline shouldn´t be worse than THREE green bars.
(1) A short letter of application in our forum (orientation of your airline and a short statement/cause of candidature) is necessary. Please write this letter in English, because this is the main language for communication in our alliance.
(2) After we have received your application, our members will discuss your application.
(3) Should there be any questions or problems we will contact you to clarify those.
(4) We will inform you on the result of the voting and tell you, if you can apply ingame.
For any questions concerning Sky Alliance, please contact the director of the alliance, ingame.
- The Members of Sky Alliance -