Slot blocking Rupiha Airlines.

I have reported this airline and call it complete slot blocking by flying CGK to large airports using LETs and flying the route CGK-SIN 160x weekly using only LETs. It is not realistic seeing a 19 seat aircraft over 20x daily at SIN and I have never seen a small aircraft at SIN personally and I have been at SIN many times.

This airline should receive punishment like previous cases to be fair.

Well, my friend, XSXAGENT the manager of Rupiah Airlines is the friend of the aforementioned player in other thread, the one who has contact for Tony Fernandes (aka Rajawali Express Riem) and he thinks ha can do his frikin slot blocking on Legacy Server as well. I have joined you and sent a ticket to support as well. This is "laughing in your face - I am untouchable" attitude, and must be stopped.

CGK-SUB (10 to 9 bar)

CGK-SIN (10 to 10 bar)

Well, my friend, XSXAGENT the manager of Rupiah Airlines is the friend of the aforementioned player in other thread, the one who has contact for Tony Fernandes (aka Rajawali Express Riem) and he thinks ha can do his frikin slot blocking on Legacy Server as well. I will join you and send a ticket to support as well. This is "laughing in your face - I am untouchable" attitude, and must be stopped.

This is 100% slot blocking by operating a LET on a route which in real life is operated by a 777.

This is 100% slot blocking by operating a LET on a route which in real life is operated by a 777.

I completely agree with you, that's what I said (if it was not clear). You know why he is doing it? Because he thinks he can and nothing will happen to him. He is laughing in your face, he just came to your hub (out of all hubs) and dumped LETs on 10 bar to 10 bar routes, laughing loudly as he was doing it. He might be on for hard landing, though.

This is a response to CBE as I think you deserve to have a response or to at least view my thoughts on the subject.

Firstly, I applaud you for reporting something that you feel is against the rules and if AS team decides that it is slot blocking I will by all means make sure to abide by their ruling. However, you should know that my choosing let’s has nothing to do with any of the purposed reasoning that the above poster has stated. I did it because I wanted a quick way to make cash before anyone decided that they didn’t like me growing. I don’t agree with you stating that I’m blocking slots as that is far from the truth giving the readily available slots. Also, I don’t think that it is unrealistic to offer 8 LEt planes service to a big city that has an abundance of open slots. Or flying from 10 bar to 10 bar airports that again have an abundance of open slots. Also, they are just a shortstop to make profits quickly and will be removed within the next two weeks or sooner if AS team deems it wrong.

Again, this back and forth between Rubio and Rapita is uncalled for and I’ve personally told each the same thing. But I find that these slanderous accusations on someone’s gaming character, why they are doing something, etc is uncalled for.

I again applaud you for posting this topic and sticking to the facts. Unlike other’s who I find in poor taste to slander someone that they don’t:

1. Know

2. Has never talked to,or try to resolve their issues in an adult way.

I get it if you want to play and behave a certain way that’s all good. I just don’t want to be involved in this in such a way where it makes me upset. Because you shouldn’t have to be upset when playing something that is fun.

I leave this link to justify my thoughts on this Rubio and the let situation and let it rest there.

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/8647-let-missbrauch-auf-croydon/

If I had known this would have caused so much drama I wouldn’t even started on Crydon, a friend told me about Crydon and it wasn’t ripta, nor did ripta have any idea on how I would start playing the game world, etc… And to show you the kind of person he is, once he found out about me playing in crydon, he asked me to not fly the lets, actually to just delete the game world because it would cause problems. He didn’t endorse any type of game play to as Rubio puts to just do it to do and laugh and laugh about it. Seems silly that someone would want to spend money on being so childish. I get enough grapes from my friends that I spend way too much time and money on AirlineSiM.

Same flawed argument like using slimline seats in business to “get traction” and make money and grow faster and grab more slots before others can…

As a demonstration of respect I will say this: If you really wanted this to at least slightly look legitimate, you would have used at least CR7. Plenty of cheap older used ones around. Even cheap 737 classics or MD80. You know how many 737 300s or MD80s you can get with 10 million including seats? About 30 of them. That’s over 700 weekly departures on medium haul routes from CGK or over 1100 weekly departures on short haul routes. And nobody can say anything. You would get incredible traction right from the start and actually be able to make nice money. All in all you would be more legitimate and more profitable than running a bunch of LETs around. People are somewhat afraid of old planes, but every seasoned player when he starts on new market on legacy server tries to get traction with many cheap old planes. That’s how I started all my airline and grew to hundreds and hundreds of planes. But starting with old planes is bad for image, so a seasoned player knows what to do next.

In view of this, there really is no argument to defend starting with LET flights between major 10 and 9 bar airports.