Stock Exchanges & IPOs, enter your ADs

Hi everybody,

I opened this new topic to let all announcing when you are listing your companies for IPOs or when you have stock to sell, etc..

I will start with mine:

Budelli Air is now listed on the stock exchange. Subscriptions can be taken immediately - CLICK HERE 

In today's news CEO and founder timmn2002 was quoted saying "Flex Travel Southern the subsidy of Flex Travel is now in the process of going public on the New York Stock Exchange with there final attempt of an IPO" because of the failure of previous IPO's he said if this one fails he will keep the airline off the market for good.

FTS is a regional airline based in DAL (love field) just north of downtown Dallas,TX 

FTS is within the top 50 with PAX (last checked)

Aircraft mostly consists of CRJ's 7/900

update

IPO was a success

As CEO of Flex Travel Southern I would like to say thank you to those that invested in FTS  for making the IPO a success with the new capital we can expand by adding a few new routes and make others more productive

Good afternoon.

This afternoon, the IPO of SanSalAir (flag carrier of El Salvador) began, with subscriptions being taken immediately.

SanSalAir (or SSA) is a premium regional airline connecting Central, Southern and Northern American leisure and business locations through our modern hub at Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport in El Salvador. 

Our fleet of modern turboprop and regional airliners and our award-winning Clase Ejectivo on board cabin experience makes us the only choice when travelling within and across the Americas. 

We look forward to welcoming on board investors to help our airline grow its regional presence, building on current success and supporting the Central American region. 

Ollie (CEO, SSA)

SanSalAir

Aerolinea de las Americas