Suggestion of scheduling between two airports with limited slots

Hi,

We may all find it hard and boring when schedule between two airports with limited slots, maybe we need to use 5 numbers to finish one daily fights. What is worse, we need to change flights directions all time. For instance, we schedule ICN to PVG, one flight number can only fill Monday and Wednesday. When we choose the Friday flight,  the system suggest the route of PVG-ICN and it will take much time to change it back.

My suggestion is to use more than one flight number in the same page. That is to say, we can finish one week's job in one page. If the time need to be adjust, we can simply add one flight number and find a slot for it.

Another suggestion is add a button of shifting start point and destination when scheduling. It is useful if you have more than one hunderd offices.

What is worse, we need to change flights directions all time. For instance, we schedule ICN to PVG, one flight number can only fill Monday and Wednesday. When we choose the Friday flight,  the system suggest the route of PVG-ICN 

Yes, this is something I've always fantasized of: a little arrow (like in the picture shown below) that would automatically interchange the two airports in scheduling.

Please please please can we have it?

After morefocus' post, now I understand the first part of OP's post.

The second one (its core idea) about multiple flight numbers on one page still eludes me.

I did not say it clear. I want to finish a daily flight plan in one page. There are two solutions, one is what I said. I mean we can use 1001 for Monday and Wednesday and use 1003 for Friday flight.

Another solution is allow one flight number to depart at different time in everyday of a week.

I don't know if it is possible.

You can have same flight number on different aircraft departing at the same time, though arrival can be different (because of plane speed).

But you cannot have same flight number and depart at different times.

But it would be good, in my opinion, if this was possible.