Sukhoi Superjet

Just flown on SN to Brussels on a Cityjet SSJ and I loved it. It was spacious and smooth. The only thing was it was slightly louder than a A319 or 737 that I am use to flying, but it was more comfortable. 

My question, why is the SSJ not full green bars for passenger rating like the rest? It's a lot better than the 737-300s etc

737-300s are not full green either.  In fact they are rated less than the SSJ in this game.

SSJ is loud, windows are shitty arranged and the inflight stability is lousy as well. I would prefer any 737-300/400/500 classic for a SSJ!

Bringing this back up - ive flown several times on the SSJ with Cityjet now - its better than a CRJ thats for sure, and much quieter than it use to be due to PIPs

Its fine once you are on it, but what is an average passengers perception before boarding (ie. when booking tickets)

Its fine once you are on it, but what is an average passengers perception before boarding (ie. when booking tickets)

They dont give two hoots-  just us aviation nuts! Honestly Cityjets SSJs are better than their RJ85/100s and they RJs have full 5 bars

Funny...the amount of people that complain that they are no longer on a 787 but instead on an A330. Or my wife that always queries the type of aircraft if its not shown as a 7X7 or A3XX.....two hoots given more often than not...

Funny...the amount of people that complain that they are no longer on a 787 but instead on an A330. Or my wife that always queries the type of aircraft if its not shown as a 7X7 or A3XX.....two hoots given more often than not...

Jesus who do you hang around with? Show a photo of a A320 to 10 strangers, 9 wont know the answer to what it is. 

I know some who book their holiday destination based on what they fly on. No aviation nuts, but simply fear of flying.

Most people I ask about say: Sukhoi? What!?! Russian aircraft? No way!!

It’s in the people’s head here.

I remember when we got a rather new Tu-154M waiting for pax for a flight to Turkey a few days after a “Tupolev” was in the news.

Pax refused to board and demanded a replacement. What they got was a worn out early 70’s built A300B2. They happily boarded, oh well…

I'm jealous you guys get to fly on cool new aircraft. I have been flying every week this month and have only seen the insides of A321/B737/CRJ.

Most people I ask about say: Sukhoi? What!?! Russian aircraft? No way!!

Well, not really most people, but some of them, sure. Especially those, who don't like to fly at all. But then all props have to get a lower rating, too, because they are equally avoided by a lot of people I know. The problem is, are there any scientific studies about this issue? Does SN really gets lower booking numbers on flights with the SSJ? And what's the situation worldwide, do russians really prefer to fly in a CRJ/EMB over an SSJ? 

As long as the data isn't completely available and backed by representative facts, I don't think something like that should be part of the game. Just my personal opinion  ;)