TEGEL MAX: New private server

Hi every one.

We are coming with the idea to create a private server called TEGEL MAX (More Attractive Xperience)

Now there are 19 of us (the maximum number on the server is 25). And we send 6 people.

The rules with which we are going to start are as follows.

1.“Real airlines EXCLUSIVELY, fictitious are not allowed. (I already scared some players away but wait we can find a solution if you still want a fictitious company or something)”.

2.Start-up money: 75 million for the development of the holding (with the exception of low-cost companies, this is described below)

3.A maximum of 8 holdings and an unlimited number of subsidiaries are allowed. Any country, no more than 1 holding in one country. Maximum 3 holdings in the EU

4.Subsidiary company:

• You are developing a real holding as in the real world. You can open subsidiaries within your holding (for example, Lufthansa creates Eurowings, Germanwing, Lufthansa Cargo, or LATAM creates LATAM Brazil, then LATAM Peru, etc.)
  • Each holding company can create one low-cost company in the country of registration, freight or regional (if there are no such companies in a real holding, for example, the American company JetBlue will create a freight company)
  • Countries with permitted foreign investment. Its a large list (over 100 countries). The server settings will allow creating subsidiaries anywhere in the world (as in the public Domination server) and the only restrictions are our list of such countries.

5.EU Treaty.
It will be allowed, BUT! it will be allowed to fly ONLY to domestic markets and back, for example if you own airBaltic then you have to fly from Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia, if you own Swiss you can only create routes from Switzerland. Exceptions are low-cost companies. Read below

6.Lowcost rules and restrictions.

• If a player at Tegel decides that the person would like to give it a try with the low-cost concept then this is an option but there are the following rules within the low-cost company category, example that you MUST and CAN make use of the open skies agreement in europe.
  • In Europe and the USA, the use of BAR 9 and 10 airports must be kept to a minimum AND if there is a secondary airport (eg Skavsta for Stockholm or Beauvais for Paris, these airports should preferably be used. This is to keep the main hubs available for network companies, you must however, like to operate in BAR 9/10 airports with your low-cost airline BUT there is a limit to 1750 weekly flights and a maximum of 250 departures per day so you decide the destinations within these 250 daily departures.
  • Low cost airlines do NOT have the option to open HUB in BAR 9/10 airports besides London Gatwick which is a big low cost HUB in the real world and can be disposed of if it is for example an airport like Amsterdam and it is Transavia you want to open or Barcelona and Vueling.
  • Low-cost airlines can only fly in economy class. Can use no more than 2 types of aircraft servicing (e.g. AirAsia A320 series + A330 / A340 series or as Norwegian B737 series + B787 series).
  • Low-cost airline at the start turns out 100 million if it is from the EU, 125 million from other countries of the world.

7.Setup, as mentioned above, the setup without nighttime ban, and old planes is allowed. NOTE: These are planes that have been in production after 1995

8.Payment that must of course be contributed and it will be monthly payment of 20-23 euros per month. The exact amount will depend on the number of players. We will also have a reserve fund and sometimes a month of play will be free.

9.A little about us, our team of consists of several active players. In total, we have about 19 regular players. We are all from different parts of the world: Denmark, Germany, USA, Great Britain, China, Korea, Philippines, Russia, Latin America, Kuwait, Ukraine, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia and other countries. We have a chat in discord where we all communicate and the rules are published there. We are also thinking about creating a group in WhatsApp.

1. Choice of airlines. Before the restart, we had many different companies, each existing/ current player is allowed to take 1 brand with them. The rest will be distributed in a fair auction. And you still have the opportunity to get super hubs and super brands.
    ! With such rules in hand, you can build your aviation empire

We are looking forward to hearing from potential players for this project and we will start

If you have any questions or want to join, write to us in discord -
https://discord.gg/CyEKche22K or right here (or better a private message)

1 Like

Update update.

Three (3) slots left. All aboard please!

There are 2 locations on the server. Launch today. The sooner you join, the more choice of airlines you will have.

Guys, we have one more place. One player does not get in touch. So YOU can take his place

fully booked

We have one more place on the server! Join us!

Hello everyone!
There is free space on the exclusive server “Tegel MAX”. The server has just been created (2 weeks ago). Hurry up to join us at the very start.
For all questions, please contact or follow the link in discord - https://discord.gg/CyEKche22K
Or write me a private message.
We will be waiting for your application!

We have 1 free space on the server.
The server is new, just started. Very interesting rules. Waiting for you!

hello, there is free space on the Tegel exclusive server. you can create up to 8 holdings, starting capital of 75 million. All countries are open for investment. if you are interested, contact me

Hello everyone!
There is free space on the Tegel Max server.

• You can create up to 8 holdings and many airlines. Many countries are open to foreign investment.
  • 75 million at the start.
  • Lots of aircraft available.
  • Many more free markets and countries without airlines.
  • There are rules for low-cost airlines.
  • Only real names of airlines.

Follow the link to see the server in test mode - tegel.airlinessim.aero

To contact us, go to us at discord -https: //discord.gg/CyEKche22K

Or write me a private message

Hey!
We have space on the server. There are good locations and airlines. You can start the game right now.
Write, follow the links above.

We have 1 seat. We will be glad to see a new player on the server!

Hey! We have one free space on the exclusive Tegel MAX server.
You can create up to 8 aviation holdings. The server is running an IPO, interling between their companies is allowed. You can join existing alliances or create your own. Many markets are still free. We will be glad to a new player

HELLO EVERYONE! :heart:

I as a server owner at Tegel have been very quiet for the last six months but I have also had my to watch in the real world and therefore I thank @obsokov and @Philip (MayaAsia), Jamie And Pinto for having updated Tegel’s updates and more, I am still busy and have bad enough time to manage my own airlines but enough about this.

Brick turns 1 year old! and now it’s time to take stock:

Tegel was founded as a server to protect the seriousness of AirlineSim and the fact that we are MANY who love to simulate real airlines and therefore the server was founded with the 3 basic principles.

Discount:
Low cost must be low cost and may ONLY be flown into main hubs such as Charles De Gaulle in Paris:
This promise has been kept, however, there have been some changes in its rules over time to adapt the server and competition.

The server would never be restarted:
This promise I unfortunately had to run from because some players got the fucked server up with some things that should never have been there PLUS there were some misconfigurations from the administration side of AirlineSim which could only be solved with a restart. I apologize for this, of course, but the main pact now is that there will NOT be another restart of the server and it should work as eg Ellinikon:

EVERYONE must be equal: Now I myself have been on various servers where there has been drama upon drama and drama. This I could not and therefore I founded Tegel. Yes, however, there has been a little smuggling drama at Tegel but it has been at the very low end, EVERYONE has something to say about bigger decisions here at Tegel and this is also seen in the light of ALL the players agreeing (23 players on this time) that a restart was necessary at that time to fix various errors however there were different opinions about this when I presented the proposal but then the arguments also came on the table so people could see that it was really the only option and then became we agree.

[11:55]

Around the above drama it was that I founded the server on the principle that it should be a democracy ruled by 3 ministers at the top as rope holders and this actually went very well until there were some who started to have changes and other players ran on the edge of some rules which was not invented and therefore some players had to be thrown out, this I opposed as owner as no rules had actually been broken and this was not in order but this is past.

STATUS: The status of Tegel here after 1 year is that I founded the server after bullying and harassment in several places and that I actually did not have much else to do, I got it well over 4 months after the opening where my life took an unexpected turn due to familial relationships in the real world I had to take care of. a lot of meetings with authorities and agencies in Denmark and therefore I have also several times been close to pressing the OFF button because my life is / was so stressed. BUT! I have an administration that did not let me do that and I actually appreciate this to this day that I did not choose to turn off Tegel. The preliminary status of the server is that we are working on some surprises here after 1 year after the server was founded, among other things, the FIRST surprise is that the month of September will be a contribution of only 10 euros !, What else will happen, time will tell.

[11:55]

It should also be mentioned that I opened up and closed down the administration at some point on Tegel, this now held up very well. BUT! the administration has later been set up again because all 25 players can not make the smallest decisions because there are also different time zones to take into account, the smaller decisions can for example be something like contacting AS staff, collection of contributions and such. the VERY BIG decisions continue to be made by ALL men / women at Tegel.

This was a small status on the last year, we hope to see a few souls on board when there is room. good weekend :heart:

Hey! We have one free space on the exclusive Tegel MAX server.
You can create up to 8 aviation holdings. The server is running an IPO, interling between their companies is allowed. You can join existing alliances or create your own. Many markets are still free. We will be glad to a new player

The following airlines are free:
Delta airlines, USA
Japan airlines, Japan
Brussel airlines, Belgium
Malaysia airlines, Malaysia
AZUL, Brazil
Southwest airlines, USA
Wizz Air Holding, EU

And many other airlines

Link to the server (which you can visit as a guest: tegel.airlinesim.aero

Link to discord, where you can ask questions and join the server: AirlineSim Project Tegel

Server “Tegel Max” - tegel.airlinesim.aero
invites rookie players and newcomers to join the server and create the aviation holdings of their dreams.
The server is 2 months old, there is still a lot of freedom to create large airlines.

Basic settings:

• real names, codes, logos of airlines (historical names such as Pan Am or Air Berlin can be used);
  • you can create 8 holdings, an unlimited number of airlines;
  • from 75 to 125 million at the start for each holding;
  • interlings between own airlines are allowed;
  • the stock exchange works;
  • there are active alliances on the server, or you can create your own alliance or be out of alliances;
  • no night bans;
  • double slots;
  • many supported aircraft;
  • there is a company providing preferential lease of new aircraft;
  • there are special rules for low-cost carriers and tourist carriers (such as TUI airways)
  • there is a chat community for communicating with players.

We are looking forward to your participation.
In September, discounts for playing on the server - 50%

Hello everyone!
There is 1 seat on the Tegel MAX server.

You can create up to 8 holdings of your choice anywhere in the world. The authorized capital of each holding is 175 million.

We have rules for low-cost and tourist carriers. The fixed capital for low-cost companies is larger.

A wide range of countries for the creation of subsidiary airlines.

For new players, access to new cheap aircraft through leasing companies.

5 active alliances on the server. You can create your own alliance.

Interling between own airlines is allowed.

The IPO exchange is operating.

No airport night bans, double slots.

Only real airline names, logos, codes, you can take historical airlines.

You can go and see the server following the link as a guest: https://tegel.airlinesim.aero/

If you have questions or want to join, go to our discord channel - AirlineSim Project Tegel, or write me a private message.

We have an exciting server! We are waiting for you!

Guys! We have server space. If anyone would like to join, write

Hello everyone
There is 1 seat on the Tegel MAX server.

You can create up to 8 holdings of your choice anywhere in the world. The authorized capital of each holding is 175 million.

We have rules for low-cost and tourist carriers. The fixed capital for low-cost companies is larger.

A wide range of countries for the creation of subsidiary airlines.

For new players, access to new cheap aircraft through leasing companies.

5 active alliances on the server. You can create your own alliance.

Interling between own airlines is allowed.

The IPO exchange is operating.

No airport night bans, double slots.

Only real airline names, logos, codes, you can take historical airlines.

You can go and see the server following the link as a guest: https://tegel.airlinesim.aero/

If you have questions or want to join, go to our discord channel - AirlineSim Project Tegel , or write me a private message.

We have an exciting server! We are waiting for you!