Terminal contracts

Hi,

this bug has a very low priority (it's been like that as far as I remember) so it is probably not considered a deadly sin  ;-)

By the way, my airline owns 2.2 billion dollar in passenger terminals. But I am sure there's a few terminals with overbookings. You build a terminal and later on you add a few flights but forget to expand the terminal. Sue me.

Anyway, the problem will solve itself when passengers cannot board their plane and demand their money back.

Jan

Hi,

this bug has a very low priority (it’s been like that as far as I remember) so it is probably not considered a deadly sin  :wink:

By the way, my airline owns 2.2 billion dollar in passenger terminals. But I am sure there’s a few terminals with overbookings. You build a terminal and later on you add a few flights but forget to expand the terminal. Sue me.

Anyway, the problem will solve itself when passengers cannot board their plane and demand their money back.

Jan

What you’re doing is very different to what OP was talking about. You have lots of capacity and a small number overbookings. Fair enough, until this bug is fixed.

But OP asked about deliberately only building a ich smaller terminal than needed in order to exploit the bug and I I that’s against the rules and certainly the spirit of the game.

Hi,

I know what you mean, and I don't feel guilty. Like you say, it's lots of capacity against a small number of overbookings.

On the other hand, cheating the tax office for 100 euro is just as illegal as cheating them for 1 million  ;-)

Jan