The actual situation about the airport passenger flow

Some airport passenger traffic grid number and strength does not meet, some 2 grid was equal to 4 lattice, some 4 grid at most equal to 3 lattice.

how much passenges flow gap between each lattice.

???

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Answer_to_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything

Or with other words - no one can tell :P

But what I think he actually is asking is:

How many passengers does each bar represent?

Answer: Noone knows, and you could theoretically build a hub, at a 4-bar airport, and serve the whole world - if you manage to create neat waves.

But what I think he actually is asking is:

How many passengers does each bar represent?

Answer: Noone knows, and you could theoretically build a hub, at a 4-bar airport, and serve the whole world - if you manage to create neat waves.

Not just theoretically;)

For a well structured hub the demand of the airport is irrelevant. All you need is a short transfer time and slots.

And some cash ... I don't think a greenfield hub is viable without a certain extend of start-up investment. Probably in markets with low competition, but not in general.

And some cash ... I don't think a greenfield hub is viable without a certain extend of start-up investment. Probably in markets with low competition, but not in general.

Of course, I should have mentioned this most important part of the story. :o

With 10m there's almost no way to create the number of connections needed.

Pending on the market you might need 30+ competitive aircraft (73J etc.) in well structured hub waves to generate enough connections. That's >100m$ in deposits + cabin.

Of course, I should have mentioned this most important part of the story. :o

With 10m there’s almost no way to create the number of connections needed.

Pending on the market you might need 30+ competitive aircraft (73J etc.) in well structured hub waves to generate enough connections. That’s >100m$ in deposits + cabin.

[cough]Emirates[cough]