The big thread of opportunities!

Malaysia on Gatow is open again. The biggest Airline is gone. KUL 61% free slots

China is now wide open on Riem.
Having a monopoly in China was fun for a while, but the last couple of months/years it got quite boring.

Taiwan has no airline in Nicosia

Turkey is open on Stapleton, a few start ups in the last 2 days

Vietnam is open on Nicosia

Australia and New Zealand are open on Aspern

Hello friends!

I just deleted my US based airline on Croydon; Iā€™ve been spending all my time on the new temporary servers. This move frees up over 40,000 slots across the US on Croydon.

Airports that will soon have at least 1,000 free slots are:
Chicago Oā€™Hare (ORD)
Las Vegas McCarran (LAS)
New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
New York LaGuardia (LGA)
New York Newark (EWR)
Baltimore (BWI)
Charlotte Douglas (CLT)
ā€¦and a few more around that amount.

There will soon be hundreds of A320 and 737 Classic and NextGen aircraft available on the used market, not to mention multiple widebodies like the A330, 757, and 767.

I hope you all enjoy! My PMā€™s are open if anybody needs advice.

Cheers,
JustPlaneBad

On Nicosia, the three airports in Moscow DME, SVO and VKO all have lots of slots and almost no airservice

Hi, is anyone tired of playing AS and thinks about giving up his airline? I have been playing AS since 10 years and stopped playing last year. Now I want to have an airline again but donā€™t want to start from scratch. So if youā€™re thinking about stopping to play and want me to take over pls let me know here.

Peru is now empty on Croydon.

South Korea is now empty on Croydon.

Turkey is empty on Tempelhof

India on Xiguan is virtually empty, only one moderately sized airline that is already inactive for 3 months now and few very small ones are left.
AGEX is also very high atm

Vietnam empty on Tempelhof

Taiwan is empty on Nicosia

Mexico on Gatow will be empty to the end of Feb.2020 :wink:

While Otto VI is a very crowded world, I have recently noticed emptiness in the following airports (Pax demand at least 6/10):

Open for Foreign Investment / Unrestricted Market Access:

Buenos Aires-Aeroparque (AEP)
Quito (UIO) + Guayaquil (GYE) - strong candidate for frequent shuttle service
Nairobi Intā€™l (NBO)
Panama City (PTY) - good for a possible South America to North America banking model (see current real-life flag carrier Copa)

Not open for Foreign Investment:

Addis Ababa (ADD)
Both Seoul Airports (GMP/ICN; GMP looking emptier)
Bahrain (BAH) - great for Cargo hub
Lyon St. Exupery (LYS), Marseille (MRS), Nice (NCE)

Some of these will be tougher than others due to ground networks and international demands so I would recommend further research before starting. Anyways hope this helps someone

Brazil on Riem is open - largest airlines just disappeared, so almost no competitors and a huge market for any new airline.

Canada on Aspern is completely freeā€¦

• I offer support for new players :wink:

China on Fornebu as well.