Ticket sales and occupancy Help

Hii Everyone ,

I have started my new flights and assigned aircrafts , schedules and everything is done . but no one is boarding my flights . What should we do to get passengers on board ? and to increase ticket sales... please help me

Hii Everyone ,

I have started my new flights and assigned aircrafts , schedules and everything is done . but no one is boarding my flights . What should we do to get passengers on board ? and to increase ticket sales... please help me

Each city have their own specific demand calculation time. Unless your route is really horrible, you should able to see passengers booking your plane after the city's demand calculation time.

I have started ruote between Hyderabad- Ho chi minh city , Hyderabad- Jeddah ... Both the flights are scheduled to leave tomorrow  morning, Untill now , not even a single ticket was booked

Passengers are generated every 24 hours at varying times subject to airport. If you have activated your schedule immediately you will only have one demand calculation between activation and flight, if you activated with 72 hours notice that gives you 3. maybe if you give us the game world and airline we can have a look?