Tool suggestion

AS team should add some weapons to the game so i can nuke the guy who added +500 flights to the already overcrowded airport where i am based

Not many airline CEOs expect for probably Kim Jong Un and his Air Koryo have access to nuclear weapons. But you could always buy some old 747 convert it to radio control and you could fly into your competitors headquarters ;). If you would have nuked the building it would probably also have damaged the airport which would have grounded your flights. Just imagine how cool it would be to have a radio controlled real size 747 :D.

Everything written in this post is not serious and this post should be treated as a joke. It feels ridiculous to even have to write this but you never know who will complain about ones postings.

Hell yes. But i would prefer an A380. Also i will install a gigantic speaker and i will yell allahu akhbar before the impact! Hmmmmhmhmhmhm sweet revenge

Actually in murica some people made a RC 747 of the soze of a car

Also i will install a gigantic speaker and i will yell allahu akhbar before the impact! Hmmmmhmhmhmhm sweet revenge

That turn this topic a bit too extreme we should probably not go there but the A380 is a great idea if that is what you desire. I just would not want to spend over 300,000,000AS$ on one.