Trade stock/Aktien handeln

Hello,

My company "Wooden Fleet Holdings" is interested in buying and selling stock. Let me know if you are interested, either here or per in-game message. 

In addition to that, "White Fin Airlines", an airline that was founded with a budget of only AS$ 3 million, is expected to enter the IPO procedure ASAP. Applications for shares are appreciated ;)

Cheers,

Aaron

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hallo,

Meine Holding "Wooden Fleet Holdings" ist daran interessiert, Aktien zu kaufen und zu verkaufen. Lasst mich wissen, wenn ihr interessiert seid, sei es hier im Forum oder per in-game Nachricht.

Desweiteren wird meine kleine Tochterfirma, welche mit einem Budget von nur 3 Millionen AS$ gegründet wurde, so bald wie möglich einen Börsengang starten und Aktienzeichnungen sind gerne willkommen ;)

Mit freundlichSTen Grüßen,

Aaron

Hello,

My company "Wooden Fleet Holdings" is interested in buying and selling stock. Let me know if you are interested, either here or per in-game message. 

In addition to that, "White Fin Airlines", an airline that was founded with a budget of only AS$ 3 million, is expected to enter the IPO procedure ASAP. Applications for shares are appreciated ;)

Cheers,

Aaron

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hallo,

Meine Holding "Wooden Fleet Holdings" ist daran interessiert, Aktien zu kaufen und zu verkaufen. Lasst mich wissen, wenn ihr interessiert seid, sei es hier im Forum oder per in-game Nachricht.

Desweiteren wird meine kleine Tochterfirma, welche mit einem Budget von nur 3 Millionen AS$ gegründet wurde, so bald wie möglich einen Börsengang starten und Aktienzeichnungen sind gerne willkommen ;)

Mit freundlichSTen Grüßen,

Aaron

I think you'd be much better of if you'd invested a larger portion of your inital $10million into your airline as that would bring you in some decent profits - the framework for actual growth. Now you sold 15% of your company for some lousy 500k that won't bring you anywhere ... :blush: 

I think you'd be much better of if you'd invested a larger portion of your inital $10million into your airline as that would bring you in some decent profits - the framework for actual growth. Now you sold 15% of your company for some lousy 500k that won't bring you anywhere ... :blush:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm doing it my way :P

From an investor's point of view I love IPOs. Sometimes the shares can go up even 50x if you wait long enough. I can buy the shares for 1 million and I will make 50 million in a year from just waiting. I also buy airlines to transform them and keep them or sell them. I have bought airlines for 10 million and sold them for 200 million, with 40 million in profit every week. Though from a point of view of an airline I find it quite stupid with IPOs as you can not transfer aircraft anymore and giving away those 15% in dividend is quite a lot in the early stages.

I usually give support to the airlines where I own more than 10% by cheap leases.

If I usually give support to the airlines where I own more than 10% by cheap leases.

hmmmmmm