Traffic Rights

Hey Guys,

I Still have doubts concerning Traffic Rights.

Instead of A,B and Cs… let`s use real examples.

Is it possible to transport passengers from London ( UK ) to Santiago ( Chile ) via Sao Paulo ( Brazil )? I mean, I know I can carry passengers from point t o point. The question is… do I carry passengers boarding in Sao Paulo to Santiago and opposite way too?

I have read many people saying different things concerning that.

In real world, using Brazil as an example, It`s possible. to Fly from Sao Paulo to Buenos Aires by Lufthansa or British… or Fly from Sao Paulo to Madrid by Singapore Airlines, or from Rio to Buenos Aires by Emirates and from January on, from Rio to Miami by LAN CHiLE…

Besides the Lan Chile`s route SCL/GIG/MIA that has only a commercial target, The othe routes are not only commercial but also operational to make possible such long routes as Brazil/Singapore possible using Madrid as a via Airport.

Once again, just to make clear… Those stops are not only for refueling but the also carry passagengers between any point.

You can always create such route and see for yourself whether it is possible or not. In the Route mgmt panel.

But no, it is not possible. You have no rights to carry pax between GRU-SCL

This not true, it is not possible to carry new pax between GRU and EZE, but you own feeder and connection pax will be on this flight.

it makes sense if the directly flight between EZE and LHR is booked poorly, than you can flight EZE via GRU to LHR. So you have some pax from EZE to LHR (via GRU) and can fill up the flight GRU - LHR with new additional pax.

Regards

Lexi

Did you understand the question?

You are unable to carry pax between those two airports.

It will be treated only as a stopover but no additional pax will be added.

You are trying to get elected and the advice is quite poor tbh.

Also do you understand english at all?..

Same question for you…

Do you really understand what Lexi said oder understand english???

He said that it is not possible to carry NEW Pax between GRU and EZE. This is right nor?

Lexi : it makes sense if the directly flight between EZE and LHR is booked poorly, than you can flight EZE via GRU to LHR. So you have some pax from EZE to LHR (via GRU) and can fill up the flight GRU - LHR with new additional pax.

This is only an explanation for what this flight with the VIA opinion can be good for…or is this wrong?

So, where is here a poor advice?

You do not have to vote for him, but make it better.

OK, again. I do not want to argue. I said that it is not possible to carry pax GRU-SCL - AS THAT WAS THE QUESTION.

Then he answers that what i am saying it is not true, because "it is not possible to carry new pax between {…}" - SAME THING?!

I understand that he gave a detailed explanation about some other methods. He states I am wrong, he is right although that part is exactly the same (where we say you are unable to carry pax between those two airports)…

I mean, just read what others are saying, then answer.