Trans American Media Thread

[url=https://postimg.org/image/4cah9lsaf/]V2_Trans_American_DL.png[/url]

TRANS AMERICAN ARRIVES IN MEMPHIS!!!

This week, Atlanta's home grown airline TRANS AMERICAN has announced the start of its first services to the Birthplace of Rock 'n' Roll - MEMPHIS. The city is a major business centre on the Mississippi River where improved links to the rest of the country were sorely needed.

Trans American are starting with 4xDaily services from its Atlanta base departing at 0900/1400/1900/2330. The return flights arrive back into ATL at 0730/1225/1715/2220. The flights are operated by a Boeing 737-300 configured with 10 Domestic First and 120 Economy seats. The flights offer seamless connections to over 25 destinations in Eastern USA, as well as our single Daily flight from Atlanta to London/Heathrow.

The airline is the 2nd Largest at Atlanta, operating 449 weekly departures. Further expansion is planned as soon as more aircraft come on line.

Trans American - Travel made easy

Trans_American_PR.png

Nice, logo and airline. Memphis is a nice city, I know someone from Memphis and she is "quite" bossy not to say the least :).

Very Delta colorĀ  :P The design is so sleek. Thumbs up.

Trans_American_PR.png

Trans_American_PR.png

Trans_American_PR.png

Ahh love to read that you are expanding

thank you very much :)

The aircraft market is a bloodbath which is slowing my expansion, when I decide to go transpacific I shall be requesting an IL from you ;)

Trans_American_PR.png