TU204-SM

Is such plane actually being built? Some new sources quote that will be delivered in early 2015. Sadly there are so few information about the Russian aviation business.

That's true ... it's nearly impossible to receive reliable information at the moment. Until a few weeks ago, I had the information, that it is very unlikely that the aircraft will ever be produced somehow. Today with the changed global situation I would ecpect it to be produced somewhen. Whatever will happen, we will have an eye on this and as soon as there will be a delivery, we will do our best to collect the data for this aircraft.

What about A350?

That's true ... it's nearly impossible to receive reliable information at the moment. Until a few weeks ago, I had the information, that it is very unlikely that the aircraft will ever be produced somehow. Today with the changed global situation I would ecpect it to be produced somewhen. Whatever will happen, we will have an eye on this and as soon as there will be a delivery, we will do our best to collect the data for this aircraft.

Has its own thread and has been delayed indefinitely in real life