Unsuccessful Strategies

My HUB is PNH

I have restarted my game twice in two weeks since the low demand hit me hard. 

Firstly, I flew with A320-200 Light, but i could not maintain 50% capacity of all routes. After adding LET410 in order to fill my main routes, again it failed.

Later, I tried EMB195, but the route PNH-CGK and PNH-MNL were failed to fill 50% of its capacity. With only 2 days to pay for leasing and 300k in A/C, I decided to reset, and now I fly with CRJ900.

Open to any suggestion, thank you.

Just choose another country that is less competitive as the base of your starting ariline. Cambodia is a horrible choice because it is an open country. (It has unrestricted access)

Just choose another country that is less competitive as the base of your starting ariline. Cambodia is a horrible choice because it is an open country. (It has unrestricted access)

Thanks

I will open another company, and see if this time is successful.

Usually "open" countries are problematic, from two factors:

- anybody can set up a subsidiary there and have unrestricted traffic rights

- country itself is difficult to play - e.g. it may not have enough domestic demand or domestic airports, has low passenger numbers in real life, depends principally on connecting traffic, etc.

That's why those countries are unrestricted. Frequently, even experienced players fail there.

rubiohiguey200

Your words relieved me. I will wait to see my new plan will  lead me to any success, otherwise I have to migrant to another country again.

Really, I hate resetting.

Rubio and Tnuyen are right : opened countries like Pakistan, Qatar, Kenia or Cambodia are hard because anybody can go there

There is another fact that can also explain your problem ; as the demand is low on Riem, airlines that succeed do offer good connexions ("waves" of flights that can feed the other flights)

If u wanner have a little guidance just text me ingame. ;)

Update

After trying many ways with my other airlines, finally I could improve my game in PNH. With better connection, suitable airplans types, better cabin configuration, and well prepared,  now my airline can gain more passengers.

I will see if my dedication could lead me somewhere and I enjoy playing this game so far.

Thank you for your help, my friends.