Very sneaky, 'rising union'...

So, today I decided to start a new enterprise on Deveau; and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Every single airport I have have clicked on or seen has a 5-star Jetway terminal. Now I felt like a kid in a candy store - or I would have, until I realized that these terminals were only available to an alliance called 'rising union'

The price per passenger is $7.70; this is a saving of $3.30 per passenger;since there's a terminal at practically every US airport, they must be saving thousands by not having to pay for the AS ground handling.

Rant over. :wacko:  

Not sure what the issue is? These players have spent many hours over years building up their airlines and airports...

It's up to you to build up a terminal building and to offer cheap handling services ;)

It was more of a rant than an issue, might as well delete this topic then, sorry about messing up...again  :P  :unsure:

...until I realized that these terminals were only available to an alliance called 'rising union' ...

Hi,

Rising Union is an excellent alliance in my eyes. They support each other without agonising the rest of the server... fine balance.

Terminals are not a good investment when you look at the meager profit/return. It is a nice gesture of players to build extra terminal space for their alliance colleagues. Whichever aliance they belong to.

Jan

This happens in the real life. Airlines of One World, Star Alliance and Sky Team alliances can utilize their partners' terminal. Eg: British Airways in LHR in which One World members are allowed to use its terminal.

This happens in the real life. Airlines of One World, Star Alliance and Sky Team alliances can utilize their partners' terminal. Eg: British Airways in LHR in which One World members are allowed to use its terminal.

And the rest of us (*A/UA 1K here) have to be in the ghetto terminals with long lines!!!

/half-serious - still would fly *A since I love the partners like ANA and LH!