What is a good server!

Hello all I am in the new server and its ok ok not great but I been tryin to start a new airline in other servers but they never make $$$ bc I cant get people to fly even if it super cheap is there another server that will work?

Be so kind and describe your efforts. Tell us more about your ventures, name of the airline, server, types of aircraft used, countries selected etc..

This will greatly enhance the chance for responses.

Speak for yourself there good sir, for I am a strong believer in the following:

645b3a358a93c1effd7e9f26de9ded28.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

Speak for yourself there good sir, for I am a strong believer in the following:

645b3a358a93c1effd7e9f26de9ded28.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

I also judge a player if they suggest implementing crashes/delays and think it to be an original idea in the suggestion forum, or post another new thread about slot blocking by 'Earth Stand'-esque cartels instead of confining all venting to a single thread [in the appropriate gameworld forum; nobody cares what happens on Croydon except a Croydon player, and as a Croydon player, I don't care that someone on Kaitak isn't playing nice in their playground].  

Crazydaytripper, have you always been playing on the newest server?  Where have you tried basing your hub and what sort of routes have you tried?  What hasn't worked for you, so that we can suggest things that may be more successful?