Where are the moderators for Stapleton ?

Hi there !

I have reported an airline for unfair behavior more than 10 days ago, no one reacted. That airline just blocks aircraft without using them. This is clearly against the resource blocking rule !

• Resource Blocking: Resources (airport landing slots, used aircraft, etc) in the game are, ultimately, limited. Therefore, making use of them for no other reason than to deny their use to another player is expressly forbidden. This particularly concerns blocking off airport slots with dummy aircraft not eqipped with crew or seats, or timetabled in such a way as to ensure cancellations will occur. Please note that purchasing or leasing aircraft with the intention of transferring them between holdings controlled by a single player, by deleting the first holding further down the line, is, similarly, forbidden. Sales or leases within holdings you control, however, are allowed. Very short connecting flights are accepteable if they constitute a realistic service (for example, flights between nearby islands).

There are no moderators per game world. And moderators do not follow this kind of issues.

Support will take care on this.

There are no moderators per game world. And moderators do not follow this kind of issues.

Support will take care on this.

Yes, true... Sorry for the confusion, support was also contacted via ticketing tool, 16 days ago (just cross checked the exact day). 16 days and absolutely no action, that is a pitty.

Complains will not fasten the process.

Write a nice email to support. Include your ticket number which you should have received. Then the team will take care - not saying that any action will be taken, this is up to the support members of course.

I guess this thread refers to one of my airlines. I can assure you that resource blocking was never my intention. I bought these ac just before and during my vacation, so for a while I was just holding them before being able to make use of them. You might have noticed that by now many of them are available either for leasing or purchase, and if demand is high I bring more onto the market. Rather than sending a complaint to support a simple PM to me would have made the process of acquiring these ac a lot easier.