Which world

I am going to give airlinesim a try... my question is, does it matter which world I start the airline in? What is the difference among the worlds? And when I play in multiple worlds (is it possible?) do I have to pay for each world? How does that work?

So, which world should I choose?

Thank you.

It doesn't matter (I think) of which world you start an airline. But you can see how many player playing on every game world, so if you want more competitive or active game world, you can play on the latest game world, Gatow.

In 3 latest game world (Meigs, Pearls, and Gatow), you only can have 1 holding per account, in the rest of game world you can have more than one holding (1 holding cost 4 credits/day, every addition holding cost 2 credits/day) but each holding cannot interact each other such as interline, buying stock, etc. Beside that, Devau have longer transfer duration that another game world.

Yes you can play in multiple worlds, it'll cost you 4 credits/world. So if you have 1 holding in Pearls and 1 holding in Gatow, your credit reduce 8 credits every day.

Ilham

Thanks for your input.

I found out that the best slot availability for the airport I want to base my airline in, is exactly in Devau. So what does it mean that "it has longer transfer duration than another game world"?

In Devau, maximum transfer duration extended into 15 hrs from 8 hrs in another game worlds. It's mean, your pax from A to B, can take another connecting flight from B to other destinations which depart on 15 hrs, counted from arrival time to departure time of next flight. Connecting flight can be from your another flight our your interlining partner flight.

Ilham

In Devau, maximum transfer duration extended into 15 hrs from 8 hrs in another game worlds. It's mean, your pax from A to B, can take another connecting flight from B to other destinations which depart on 15 hrs, counted from arrival time to departure time of next flight. Connecting flight can be from your another flight our your interlining partner flight.

Ilham

But there is no ground connection available in this server.

A ground connection? This is getting more interesting. What is a ground conenction? Like shuttle buses?

If there is no flight to an airport passengers will take a flight to a nearby airport  and then will take own car/bus/train etc. 

Sometimes, ground connections can be applied in big cities with few airports such as London, New York and Seoul. Examples: ICN-GMP, BKK-DMK and CDG-ORY. In case that there is no alternative connection (flight) from the airport, passengers will transfer to their nearby airports with available connections. You can get this information at the "Ground Network" bar of your hub.