Wide Open

Today, Beijing International Airlines was liquidated on Fornebu. The player was not online for almost a month.

For those that are interested in starting on an older server, BEIJING is wide open.

There is a Fornebu board you know.  ^_^

Let admins feel free to move it there if they wish. This was meant to let people know this opportunity if they want to start in one of the biggest markets, letting them know the biggest or the second biggest company there folded... (let's be honest, how many people visit server specific boards, and how many visit the general forum.... many people here complain that there are no opportunities on existing servers, when I point one on the most read forum I get a suggestion to post it where nobody would find it :) nice )

The current incumbents in the Chineese market as well as airlines from neighbouring country are eager to fill the gap left in the market after BIAs closure. They are concerned in helping out all passengers ground across the country with additional flights.

Thus, I strongly doubt, that there is a real opportunity for start ups, which I personally welcome to remain a national competition. Politically I think, the government feels fine without competition. ;)