Add a temporary/non-recurring flight

I accidentally cancelled a few flights so my aircraft will be sitting idle for a day.

Is there any way I can add a temporary flight in place of those I cancelled? The problem is the cancelled flights are already there in the flight plan and I can't add a temporary flight in place of them.

No, that’s not possible.

In connection to this, I'd like to ask a question regarding booking of flights.

If I completely change my flight schedule, the old flight schedule would still be booked. How long would it take for my new flight schedule to be booked into the system and replace the flights from the old flight schedule?

And what if I cancel all the flights from my old schedule. Would the new flight schedule then be booked?

I'm asking because I might have to rework my hub and spokes system. It's a mess right now. Thanks alot for your help :)

it is up to you to decide, if you activate a new flightplan coming into effect after 24 hours or 72 hours. it is also up to you to make sure, the aircraft is not scheduled to operate two flights at the same time.

so either cancel all remaining flights  that would overlap the new flight plan if you activate right away (24 hours delay) or activate with a 72 hours delay to save yourself the hassle. cancelling flights costs money after all.

Thanks guys :)

I just started and I'm trying to get to grips with it. I'll hopefully learn soon enough and give you all a hard time ;)