Asian Airways

During the last week the plane 9M-AIG has been flying whit the wrong seat installation on a route whit 200% price (that configuration flies usually at 110% to 140% price), we are deaply sorry for putting that aircraft on the route and we will do anything to fix it and make up for it. We will give all passagers flying this past 2 weeks to Sibu or Kuching on 9M-AIG 10,000 SKY points for our Plus passagers (1 SKY point=1 km flight in plus class) and 30,000 sky points for out buisness passagers (3 SKY points=1 km flight in buisness class) basiclly giving a free 1 way flight to Europe or a 2 way flight to Dubai, Hong Kong or a 1 week free cruise any were in the world on one of our cruise partners or a free stay at one of our partnering hotels (time of stay is depending on which hotel) SKY points are valid on all Unity Skies members as Asian is a proud member of Unity Skies. SKY is only Asian´s frequent flyer program it can only be earned on an Asian flight but can be used on all Unity Skies members. WARNING not all Unity Skies members offer the standards of confort and luxury even if a flight costs the same amount of SKY Points. On a normal flight you get 10% of the Km traveled in SKY points. WARNING you will not be able to buy food on board other Unity airlines whit SKY points on Asian all food and drinks are included alredy and SKY points can not be used onboard.

600px-Unitylgohuge2.jpg

More information will come shortly and again we want to apologise to these passagers and hope you enjoy the SKY points.

Permission is granted to use Unity Skies logos and ideas inside the AirlineSim boundaries for all Unity Skies Members. To the rest this still aplies:

Plagiarism Standards

Copyright of all unity logos and expressions are from Unity 2010/2011. 

Unity does not tolerate plagiarism of its information, ideas and manner. If products/behavior are found to be heavily influenced or exact copies of a Unity product; and the offender is found to be using these in a business simulation game, will be notified via in game mails, if that does not help we will report this to the User Advisory Board. 

Welcome to fly Asian long haul to Africa, north and south American, Europe and Ociania all inhapited continents on earth.

I am very sorry to say but Asian will END long haul for the time being because the CEO will himself be going on Vacation and can not take care of the planes but when he ruturns in August long haul routes will again be started.

As of this week Asian is Malaysia's largest air freight transporter. Carrying every week more than 25,000 cargo units which weighs 25,530,000kg in total, 1,500 cargo units more than Malaysia's second biggest cargo transporter.

To celebrate this Asian is going to build a delivery center in central Kuala Lumpur which will and buy 30 of the newest generation Volvo FH to deliver the cargo from KUL to the delivery center saving the journey for you, if receiving the freight at KUL airport is a better option for you the delivery center there will still be open.

Soon Asian will open a specific cargo airline operating a fleet of ultra modern 737s and 767s which will fly all around the world with Asian standards.

Happy 70th independence day Indonesia!!!

logo_70_tahun_indonesia.jpg

Asian will today launch service to 10 new Indoesian destintaions and in the next 70 hours you can book any flight to Indonesia or back whit an 80% discount for all passagers using the code MAAID70. Hurry up as the alredy very limited seats will go very soon.

Thank you all for booking tickets whit Asian to Indonesia whit the MAAID70 campaign. All tickets to PDG, DPS, BDJ and CKG are alredy fully booked during the whole campaign but there are still left some tickets to TJQ and BPN but in very limited numbres. On 21/8 we will start flights to 20 new Indonesian destinations, whit the code MAAID70 you can get flights to TJQ and back from 98AS$ and from 119AS$ to BPN and back. Whit these giant discounts we still offer the same 5-star Asian service.

At this moment students are starting there school year and Asian is offereing 200 Unity points to every Malaysian student (who is alredy a Unity bonus member) so he together whit his family can have the vacation of there dreams during holidays or school breaks. These points in total equal 200AS$ which can be used on any Unity Flight, some Hotel and some Cruises.

Today we want to celebrate the National Aviation Day, whit our staff, which will all get a bonus at the end of the day, and we are preparing for the big celebrations for our one year birthday.

Happy National Aviation Day.

MAAID70 campaign has ended successfully whit every single seat offered being sold. Prices will now return to the previous price or slightly more or less.

Asian will introduce 20 new destinations next week.

Today is Malaysia´s 58th Independence day (merdeka) and we want to clebrate it by giving away all seats that have not alredy been booked for free, so you baically you fly for free whit full service, even in buisness class if the seats are avialable. All current booked passagers have 1 hour to upgrade for free before all seats will be free for the entire day.

Asian is soon releasing a new logo and livery also a new fleet and new cabin configurations. We are also releasing a new marketing campaign called "Fly Fresher, Fly Better" which will with undercover footage show you how our competitors really treat their employes and how they operate badly maintained aircraft which should have been scraped years ago. Stay tuned...

P.S Everybody who contributed with undercover footage have gotten a secure job at Asian.

As I vowed not to post in THAT guy's threads, I do it here for you...

to your question where to get liveries, I will be more specific:

Here is a nice database of livery templates:

http://www.freewebs.com/jetabout/

You may want to check these posts about liveries (thanks to former member caithes)

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/6554-free-airline-logos/#entry54296(introduction)

http://community.airlinesim.aero/topic/6554-free-airline-logos/#entry54529(program and tutorials)

I hope this helps more than just directing you to Google.

a good selection of white templates from here too if they are of any interest :)

http://www.norebbo.com/tag/airliner-templates/

so happy to know that person read my threads but refrain from posting, lol.

the google with the specific keyword that I gave you will eventually take you to this link:

http://cyberairlines.net/forums/archive/index.php/thread-24066.html

the see-through template is very easy to use, just put your graphic a layer behind the aircraft detail, voila your instant livery, perfectly shaded.

definitely more useful that pointing to a bunch tutorial and the complex jetabout templates which more suitable to advanced designer.

:ph34r:

@THAT guy@ that person

Come on guys lets be friends again :D :P

@THAT guy@ that person

Come on guys lets be friends again :D :P

Thats harder said than done :(.

Asian is expanding the leasing business. Currently we are only leasing to partners or to special customers but we are planning to do more public leases in the future. If you are interested in a lease please contact us in game. Livery painting is in included in the lease price and will be executed by the very skilled staff of Asian Engineering in our brand new facility (more news to come).

it was a quite long and intense fight, so it might be hard for THAT guy and that person to be friends. But everything is possible  :)

I really like rpandugita's link, just made my first livery :D  :

fbnz7zT.jpg

Sorry Christian, it's off-topic

Wow nice 757. It just reminds me of the old Vietnam airlines livery and the United battleship livery combined  :).

I know those people people will not stop fighting but let's not get involved into that (at least not publically)  ;).

I actually got the idea from the old Northwest livery.  :P somehow it ends up with the combination of Vietnam and United. :huh:  but i think the livery in old time looks quite similar, the United, Vietnam, Northwest, US Airways, .. they all have strips: simple but doesn't look bad at all.

Just finished several others, going to put them on KaiTak section, instead of taking your space  ^_^

btw the "strips" are called "cheat lines"

:D

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travelbuzz/295018-why-called-cheat-line.html