Battle for Turkey

A war is raging on Stapleton the fierce battle for Turkey deemed at determining one of the strongest players in Airlinesim.

A week has gone since the fall of the Turkish National Airways and the current contestants are:

• Aero Turkish by RoyRoy
  • AEROWORLD by Kaptan1
  • Air Turkey by shawn_855
  • Fly Turkey by highscore
  • Fly Turkini by ordzutowiec
  • Lostworld Airlines by Lostoworld
  • TUB Airlines Leon_15
  • Turkish European Airlines by Ianmanson
  • Turkish National Airways by Highlander222
  • Turkish Wings by yanduley
  • Uber Express by Jicha
  • Green Airways by yukawa

Week 4 2017:

Green Airways has left the game with yukawa´s surrender. Currently the battle is led by TUB but he has been in the battle for 5 months so it is not surprising. Right after is Fly Turkini which has through a 32 machine strong 30 year old fleet of MD-80s taken the lead of the new players followed by Turkish European Airlines with their equally old 12 strong fleet of densely configured 757s and 767s. Very close behind is Fly Turkey which is competing fiercely for the third place Fly Turkey is operating mostly MD-80s which are scarcely configured. Afterwards is Aero Turkish which is mostly also operating MD-80s though he got late to the party and got less of them. Fly Turkini has made it first to the battle thereby getting the fortune of choosing his MD-80s quicker with only the expensive rests given to the others. Differentiating from the three MD-80 operators is highscore who has his aircraft less densely configured than RoyRoy and ordzutowiec. In remaining five operate newer aircraft which allows them to gain better image but will build a large network slower thereby sacrificing slots and connection possibilities. Outof theese five is also Lostworld who does not seem to know what he is doing. Today AEROWORLD was founded with an enormous fleet of 47 BAE46s offering a large domestic network. 

As the supply of 757s has dried up after a deal has been struck by Trans Atlantic to always have first lease right to 757s from the only 757 owner. This will put Turkish European Airlines into a harder expansion path as the 767s are not very efficient. The supply of MD-80s has also completely dried up thereby forcing the three Turkish MD-80 operators to find new alternatives Fly Turkey has gone for Ejets and Aero Turkish for 737s we will still have to see what Fly Turkini goes for. AEROWORLD will also have top be watched and will be very dangerous in this battle. A toast for a prosperous flying week! 

If anyone has any ideas on how to make these weekly reports more fun please contact me and do not hesitate information regarding your airlines here. Also feel free to join the battle!

What about me

You are still there, Highlander222? :wink:

SCNR

What about me

You are still there but as you are at the bottom of the list you are not that detailed. I promise I will write a full paragraph about you if you get into top three ;).

@Highlander: Don’t worry. You might not be the biggest or fastest growing but your strategy is rock solid. Flying under the radar might be an advantage as the others just concentrate on each other, leaving you to succeed unnoticed.

AS is a marathon and running ahead at full speed will just get you exhausted way before you get close to the finish line. Keep your pace and just keep growing steadily.

I was already planning on taking over Highlander's slots... ugh. Guess I need to change my path to success :P

Christian this was great, I like it :)

AS is a marathon and running ahead at full speed will just get you exhausted way before you get close to the finish line. Keep your pace and just keep growing steadily.

That was uwsum

Highlander as you clearly read here more than you read your messages…

STOP SENDING INTERLINE REQUESTS TO ME

And also to me… :slight_smile:

Having looked at the statistics of Passengers p/w vs Capacity P/w, all airlines are filling their planes at about 95% at the moment. 

95,24% to be precise.

95,24% to be precise.

There will be a point were there will be too much capacity in Turkey and that's when it will be interesting. Right now they are just filling up the market. I am really interested in this battle. I have an Airline in Iran on Stapleton so. 

Turkish National Airways has an IPO running. Not sure whether to subscribe or not.....Might have 500. 

This might be the right thread to answer highlander222: no, I did not run out of money which I never do as I know how to play the game. The only purpose to play on Stapleton was to beat you. Which happened already in the first days. See thread above. :P

Highlander you had 95% load factor in a completely open large market? I agree that highscore is not the best player (I had four times his profits in Indonesia) but he beats you by a lot. He would never fly around with Islanders back and forth "pretending to be feeding a 747". Neither has highcore ever cried out for help and later thanked me with "fuck off". There is something called good manners which highscore shows.

or sent death threats...

Deleted by moderators due to offensive language.

Highlander you had 95% load factor in a completely open large market? I agree that highscore is not the best player (I had four times his profits in Indonesia) but he beats you by a lot. He would never fly around with Islanders back and forth "pretending to be feeding a 747". Neither has highcore ever cried out for help and later thanked me with "fuck off". There is something called good manners which highscore shows.

I did not want to play seriously on Stapleton, you know it, CBE - join Aspern or Idlewild, then we can check out who plays better... :-)

I did not want to play seriously on Stapleton, you know it, CBE - join Aspern or Idlewild, then we can check out who plays better... 

Yeah, yeah. I still beat you ;).